Similar questions from the community
Which would you pick, the focal XS and a pair of small altec lansings or a cambridge soundworks 5.1? Please make loads of suggestions!!!
how many watts is Focal XS Satellite Speakers
Focal XS Satellite Speakers
- Asked by Julius K from Torrejon De Ardoz
- May 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how many watts is Focal XS Satellite Speakers)
will Focal XS run on 220 Volt power?
I am considering buy these buy live in South Korea. The power in Korea runs on 220V versus 110 in North America. Before I purchase these, I would like to know if they will run without using a power converter. Are they dual voltage?
- Asked by Scott K from Rr 1 Hawkestone
- Jul 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will Focal XS run on 220 Volt power?)
Are the Focal XS Satellite Speakers compatitable with the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Beth P from Tacoma
- Sep 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the Focal XS Satellite Speakers compatitable with the iPhone 5?)
will the Focal XS speakers and sub woofer work with the Mac Book Pro
- Asked by Don T from Bronx
- Apr 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will the Focal XS speakers and sub woofer work with the Mac Book Pro)
Is the focal xs compatible with the iPhone 3gs? Will it charge and play at the same time? Too many iPod accessories will not work with an iPhone.
Would the Focal XS work with an Ipad2, presumably if connected using an ipad camera connection kit & would they also charge the ipad at the same time?
Compatibility with Spotify
I am looking to purchase either the B & W MM-1 or Focal XS Laptop speakers. I have an itunes account and know that I can play my music through either of these speakers, but I also have a Spotify subscription. Will I be able to play my Spotify music through these speakers as well ?
- Asked by William M
- Jun 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with Spotify)
Is there anyway to have video output to a TV while audio output through the Focals? I used to have Focals in my car and I love the clarity...
- Asked by Jin O from Chandler
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there anyway to have video output to a TV while audio output through the Focals? I used to have Focals in my car and I love the clarity...)
This product uses USB to connect to the computer, our setup below requires the use of a headphone jack.
We have a Mac Pro computer purchased on 12th. April 2009 (W89267582) and a Windows XP Pro PC. These are to both be connected to an NEC LCD3090WQXI 30 in. Monitor using a Gefen 2x1 DVI KVM DL Switcher.
This Switcher will also enable us to utilise our existing USB Mac keyboard with a USB Mac mouse, to access both the Mac Pro computer and the Windows XP Pro PC.
With the use of a Gefen TV Digital to Analog Decoder, the audio from both computers can be switched using output from their headphone jacks.
To accommodate the switching of the Gefen, can the Focal XS Speakers and Subwoofer be connected using the headphone jacks?
Failing this what high end speaker setup would you recommend?