Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
This product has 3 versions 13-Mcbook, 15 and 17-Macbook Pro. What about 13-Mcbook Pro? It there a 4-th version of this product for Macbook Pro 13?
I just want to know if I need to buy the iLap for Macbook 13, or there is another iLap for Macbook Pro 13... and it does not appear right now on the site...
I'm guessing a 15 or17" ilap would be more comfortable on my lap but wonder if it is better to buy the correct size for my 13"macbook pro?
How good it's at dissipating heat, while on a desk
I'm looking for a stand that doesn't rise the laptop too much, since my current desktop surface (for monitors, etc) is high enough, but:
- How good is iLap with heat issues (the main concern for which i'm looking for a stand). There's no information of how is the bottom of the surface in which the laptop rests (there are holes for heat diss.?).
- How does the laptop fits in the stand, theres is any rubber to make sure the thing doesn't move?
- Asked by David S from Avilés
- Mar 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How good it's at dissipating heat, while on a desk)
is this in any way collapsible, i have two bags waiting to be ordered in my basket and i was wondering if it would fit any of these
AO Ally Capellino Khaki Wide Despatch Satchel for 15” MacBook Pro
Incase Compact Backpack
does anyone know or have a pretty sure idea, of whether this stand will fit into these bags without crushing my laptop
also how heavy is this thing?
If I have the Speck hard shell case on my Macbook will it still fit on this stand?
- Asked by Stephen K from Scottsboro
- Jun 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have the Speck hard shell case on my Macbook will it still fit on this stand?)
Which is the better product. iLap or mStand?
I am looking to buy either of these 2 stands. I will mainly be using this stand on my desk at work/home.
- Asked by Kelly W from Sydney
- Nov 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is the better product. iLap or mStand?)
I use my MacBook Air on top of a counter. Does the ILap hold it securely and how. I am concerned that my laptop might slip off the stand.
- Asked by Sara L from Pikesville
- Jun 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I use my MacBook Air on top of a counter. Does the ILap hold it securely and how. I am concerned that my laptop might slip off the stand.)
does it work with the macbook pro retina
- Asked by Qian H from West Lafayette
- Aug 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with the macbook pro retina)
Does this product work with the new MacBook Air 13' ?
I just purchased a 13' MacBook Air for my daughter and I also have a 15' MacBook Pro and am interested in this product for both.
- Asked by Anna R. P from Forestburgh
- Aug 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product work with the new MacBook Air 13' ?)
How practical/impractical would it be to take iLap on trips? Is it too cumbersome to travel with? (Mainly referring to airline travel.)
I don't imagine iLap is terribly friendly for hauling around, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I do a fair share of traveling, and it would make a nice "temporary desk" when I'm away from home or am in the air for eight hours. Additionally, I am a student, and it would also be beneficial if I could take this with me on campus as well, but I'm sure that's a stretch.
- Asked by Amanda G from Saint Petersburg
- Nov 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How practical/impractical would it be to take iLap on trips? Is it too cumbersome to travel with? (Mainly referring to airline travel.))