Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
How good it's at dissipating heat, while on a desk
I'm looking for a stand that doesn't rise the laptop too much, since my current desktop surface (for monitors, etc) is high enough, but:
- How good is iLap with heat issues (the main concern for which i'm looking for a stand). There's no information of how is the bottom of the surface in which the laptop rests (there are holes for heat diss.?).
- How does the laptop fits in the stand, theres is any rubber to make sure the thing doesn't move?
- Asked by David S from Avilés
- Mar 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How good it's at dissipating heat, while on a desk)
Which is the better product. iLap or mStand?
I am looking to buy either of these 2 stands. I will mainly be using this stand on my desk at work/home.
- Asked by Kelly W from Sydney
- Nov 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is the better product. iLap or mStand?)
How practical/impractical would it be to take iLap on trips? Is it too cumbersome to travel with? (Mainly referring to airline travel.)
I don't imagine iLap is terribly friendly for hauling around, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I do a fair share of traveling, and it would make a nice "temporary desk" when I'm away from home or am in the air for eight hours. Additionally, I am a student, and it would also be beneficial if I could take this with me on campus as well, but I'm sure that's a stretch.
- Asked by Amanda G from Saint Petersburg
- Nov 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How practical/impractical would it be to take iLap on trips? Is it too cumbersome to travel with? (Mainly referring to airline travel.))