Similar questions from the community
Will this suitable for the iPad3?
The iPad3 prints the "max 2.1A" on the back. But this adapter has the output of 2.4A charge current. So I want to know whether this adapter will charge the iPad3 with the 2.4A current or 2.1A current?
- Asked by 雪晨 张 from D
- Nov 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this suitable for the iPad3?)
I notice the charger for a Iphone 4 is 5w 5v and 1amp. Wouldn't this charger damage an iphone 4? Surely the faster charging speed is bad for it?
If I use the plug/cord from an older 10W power adapter with this 12W adapter, will it still charge at 12W? They do fit (same connection).
I want to use the cord from the 10W adapter I had with my iPad 3 with the new 12W adapter I got with my iPad 4. I assume all the electronics that make it 12W are in the main body of the power adapter, not in the small section that slides onto it. The main parts of the adapters are the only parts that say anything about 10W or 12W. I noticed the little slide-on plug sections all say "2.5A 125V" regardless of when they were made, the one from my iPad 1 says the same thing as the one from my iPad 4. So I'm 99% sure I can connect the 12W adapter to an older cable or older plug and it won't make a difference and will still charge at 12W. I just want to have this confirmed.
- Asked by Bruce M from Houston
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use the plug/cord from an older 10W power adapter with this 12W adapter, will it still charge at 12W? They do fit (same connection).)
Will this adapter work with the 1st generation iPad?
The first gen iPad is not listed in the overview as being a compatible device, which suggests it will not, but why? It's still a 5V USB charger. Why wouldn't it work?
- Asked by Paul O from Arlington
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the 1st generation iPad?)
Pls,How do i get a Complete charger for my iPad4 ASAP?
So confused,i just need a charger for my iPad 4!!Basically i just want to know if this comes with a usb cable or do i still need a to get a usb cable separately also iPad 4 seems not to be included as compatible.
- Asked by Bola S from Lagos
- Sep 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Pls,How do i get a Complete charger for my iPad4 ASAP?)