Similar questions from the community
Is this a three pin plug adapter for usage in England?
Bought a Ipad2 in America ,but need a3 pin plug charger isthis the adapter i need?
- Asked by Gary H
- Nov 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a three pin plug adapter for usage in England?)
european plug for power adapter?
My power adapter has a UK 3pin plug which slots in. Can I get a European plug to slot in when I go abroad?
- Asked by Sue A
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (european plug for power adapter?)
Can the AC Plug section be used on other power adapters?
I bought a MacBook Air while i was in the United States. The AC Plug section is the standard two pin american version. Is it possible for me purchase this adapter and substitute the ac plug on this (3 Pin UK) to the adapter for my MacBook Air?
- Asked by Glenn M from Belfast
- Aug 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the AC Plug section be used on other power adapters?)
I bought my iPad Air in Germany with the european two pin plug. Can I buy only the american power plug to slide onto my adapter?
12w USB power adapter for iPad Air with the 2 pin European plug.
- Asked by Ron N from Round Lake
- Oct 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought my iPad Air in Germany with the european two pin plug. Can I buy only the american power plug to slide onto my adapter?)
can this be plugged to wall socket ?
12W USB POWER ADAPTER
The image shown, does not show the pins, that plug in to the wall socket.
I need to know whether the 12W USB Power Adapter can be plugged direct to the wall socket ?
also whether the input voltage is 100-220V
- Asked by Lbj P
- May 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be plugged to wall socket ?)
The picture above only shows a power adapter, does it include the 3pin (uk plug) as well. Or do I have to purchase the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter?
In the picture it only shows the big bulk thing does that just make it charge faster or does it include a uk plug (3pin) inside that I cant plug directly in the wall?
Does this come with a 30-pin cable?
I need both an adapter and cable but can't find a 30-pin adapter anywhere.
- Asked by David C from Media
- Jan 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a 30-pin cable?)
Is this product available in Europe (i.e. with CE marking and having 2-pin Euro plug. Or is it available in the U.K. with 3-pin plug?
Can I buy this with a Europen Plug
I don't want to have the whole travel adapter---just want to buy this power adapter in Australia for use in Europe. Don't need the Australian plug at all
- Asked by Frank H from Highbury
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this with a Europen Plug)
Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?
Purchased the World Travel Adapter Kit, but don't have the "power adapter or AirPort Express" adapter the user guide suggests to connect these. Is this the correct adapter needed for iPad mini/iphone6
- Asked by Lori H from Seaford
- Apr 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?)
If I use the plug/cord from an older 10W power adapter with this 12W adapter, will it still charge at 12W? They do fit (same connection).
I want to use the cord from the 10W adapter I had with my iPad 3 with the new 12W adapter I got with my iPad 4. I assume all the electronics that make it 12W are in the main body of the power adapter, not in the small section that slides onto it. The main parts of the adapters are the only parts that say anything about 10W or 12W. I noticed the little slide-on plug sections all say "2.5A 125V" regardless of when they were made, the one from my iPad 1 says the same thing as the one from my iPad 4. So I'm 99% sure I can connect the 12W adapter to an older cable or older plug and it won't make a difference and will still charge at 12W. I just want to have this confirmed.
- Asked by Bruce M from Houston
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use the plug/cord from an older 10W power adapter with this 12W adapter, will it still charge at 12W? They do fit (same connection).)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?
I wanted to know that this USB Power Adapter can be charge using the 30 pin usb cable direct to my iPhone 4s?
Does it have the same ability as power bank?
- Asked by Viganesan S from Bayan Baru
- Dec 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?)
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
I don't see an extension cable anywhere on the web site.
I have the extremely useful 10W adapter that has a long cable that allows me to use my iPad and have it plugged into the wall socket.
Now I need the same for my iPhone.
(it came with a ridiculous little charging cable, which is okay as long as Apple offers an extension).
But from other users I gather that there's no cable with this 12W adapter.
Please tell me Apple didn't replace the 10W adapter with one that has no available extension.
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Jul 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)
Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?
I have my iPad mini and really hate the 5W wall plug. I've read that using a bigger charger than intended actually damages batteries, is this the case with iPad mini and this 12W adapter?
- Asked by Elias M from Lafayette
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?)