Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
at what stores can i buy the Earpods
- Asked by Zayra C from Fountain Valley
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (at what stores can i buy the Earpods)
I want to buy Iphone ear buds for my Iphone 4 . Does it come with warranty?
- Asked by Raghu P from Rochester
- Oct 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to buy Iphone ear buds for my Iphone 4 . Does it come with warranty?)
Has anyone from New Zealand purchased these? How long did they take to arrive?
I'm wanting to buy these as a gift but I'm worried they won't arrive in time!
Any guidance would be much appreciated.
- Asked by Christie F
- Oct 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone from New Zealand purchased these? How long did they take to arrive?)
Do the Ear Pods come with any lImited manufacturer warranty?
I really want to buy the headphones, but does Apple give the typical one-year manufacturer warranty with them, like they do with iPods, iPhones, iPads, etc.?
- Asked by Ryan S from Colorado Springs
- Oct 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Ear Pods come with any lImited manufacturer warranty?)
Can I trade unopened new headphones in the original packaging for the new EarPods headphones?
I got an extra set from the Apple Store for backup use and never used or opened it. Knowing Apple has designed and produced an exceptionally improved one, I would love to try it without having to buy another one...
- Asked by Nancy W from Vancouver
- Nov 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I trade unopened new headphones in the original packaging for the new EarPods headphones?)
I'm planning on buying these earbuds. However, with my previous experience with Apple's headphones, it doesn't take long for them to stop working. Luckily for me I could always go back to the store and replace it thanks to my AppleCare contract. However, that contract is now used up and have no additional warranty for the headphones. Say if I buy the headphones and they become defective (by themselves, no damage caused by me at all), when is the latest I can get an exchange for the headphones? Also is there an AppleCare contract for the headphones alone?
- Asked by Daniel R from Goleta
- Mar 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Insurance/Warranty?)
How to keep them from falling out of ear
I will put them in the ear but as soon as I turn my head they will fall out. Even when I drive with the cord out of the way they will not stay in my ear. If I buy the cheap ones with different caps and use the large ones the stay in better but are not as clear. In Washington state we have to use hands free so had to buy blue parrot blue tooth to drive with. It is a shame apple does not come up with something better. I really like the new ipods so clear they just keep falling out of my ears.
- Asked by Tom H from Waverly
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to keep them from falling out of ear)
No answers yet