Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can Apple earphones/buds be used with laptops?
I have an HP dv6 laptop (3 years old) & am allergic to the earbuds that have the latex filters on them. I'm trying to find an alternative but am coming up with nothing other then the Apple earbuds. Do they work with laptops?
- Asked by Suzanne A from Philadelphia
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Apple earphones/buds be used with laptops?)
Are the ear buds with remote and mic., and the cord made from, or contain Natural Rubber Latex. Are they safe for use of persons with Latex allergy.
Can you use foam pad covers with these earbuds?
I use the foam pad covers on my earbuds. I find this much more comfortable than just the hard plastic in my ear. (Especially when I'm working out and a bit sweaty.)
With the new shape, I can't tell if the foam pads will even fit.
- Asked by Carrie S from Parker
- Aug 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use foam pad covers with these earbuds?)
Are these earbuds approximately the same size as the old Apple earbuds?
It sounds silly, but I have pretty small ears and the old Apple earbuds are the only kind that I don't have to adjust every few minutes. So I am wondering if these new ones are the same size.
- Asked by Karolyn M from Winnipeg
- Mar 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these earbuds approximately the same size as the old Apple earbuds?)
Will they fit in my ear with a tragus piercing?
I have my left tragus pierced and I am looking to get some new headphones and I have been told to get the EarPods because they are just has good as some expensive ones. So I was wondering if they would fit I to my ear with my tragus piercing, because of there shape will it be difficult or will they just go in like normal?
- Asked by James P
- Jun 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will they fit in my ear with a tragus piercing?)
No answers yet
Are the Apple Earpods more comfortable than the Apple in-ear headphones and the Earbuds?
Like apple's older in-ear headphones, and also are they more comfortable than the earbuds (with the rubber tips that are removable)?
- Asked by Ackary A from Tampa
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the Apple Earpods more comfortable than the Apple in-ear headphones and the Earbuds?)
EarPods for small ears
I have a new iPhone 5c. I love the sound with the earbuds that came with the phone. However, they keep popping out of my ears even when I scarcely move. I think my ears are too small. Is there a children's size. The sound is so great, I am really sad I have this problem. Help!
- Asked by Marion S from Hampton Bays
- Dec 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (EarPods for small ears)
No answers yet
Like previous earbud models, how easily will my music be heard by others sitting within proximity to me?
Current earbuds, when at half of maximum volume, emit a clear sound of the music or audio that someone is listening to when not in their ear. But the in-ear earbuds make listening in, or eavesdropping, on music more of a harder task. How easily will other people be able to hear the audio that is emitted by these earbuds when they are not in their own ear?
- Asked by Aaron M from Ball Ground
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Like previous earbud models, how easily will my music be heard by others sitting within proximity to me?)
How to keep them from falling out of ear
I will put them in the ear but as soon as I turn my head they will fall out. Even when I drive with the cord out of the way they will not stay in my ear. If I buy the cheap ones with different caps and use the large ones the stay in better but are not as clear. In Washington state we have to use hands free so had to buy blue parrot blue tooth to drive with. It is a shame apple does not come up with something better. I really like the new ipods so clear they just keep falling out of my ears.
- Asked by Tom H from Waverly
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to keep them from falling out of ear)
No answers yet
I have a bigger ear canal/slot/hole than most. As does everyone else in my family. Would these new earPods fit and hold better than the others?
The initial ear buds would always fall out of our ears with the slightest move. Whenever I would want to go running, I'd have to hold an ear bud up to my ear, which made running awkward. Or I would have to tape the ear buds to my ears and put my hoody up as to not be embarrassed. They would just never hold in their. I'm looking at the design of the earPods and I can't tell if they will stay in or slip out. I can't tell what is different about the design that would cause them to hold more. Will they?
- Asked by Douglas G from Kansas City
- Sep 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a bigger ear canal/slot/hole than most. As does everyone else in my family. Would these new earPods fit and hold better than the others?)
How do these compare to the Apple In-Ear Headphones?
For years I've had Apple In-Ear headphones, and I absolutely love them. I love that I can cancel out the rest of the world and just drown in the immense bass that they put out. I've read the reviews that say that these new EarPods have a ridiculous bass and are the best value headphones out there. But how do they compare to the Apple In-Ear. I've read that they beat Bose and Zune without breaking a sweat; but what about a fellow Apple product? Thanks!!
- Asked by Kathryn M from Savannah
- Sep 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do these compare to the Apple In-Ear Headphones?)
Will the new Earpods work with my two yr. old ipod touch?
I need to replace my earbuds for my 2 yr. old ipod touch...will the new Earbuds work just as well (or better)?
- Asked by Steven P C from Albuquerque
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new Earpods work with my two yr. old ipod touch?)
Which side L/R are the controls in line to?
I can only use one ear at work and wondered where the control is? On my previous apple ones they were on the right ear line. Is that still the case?
- Asked by Dan M from Rockford
- Oct 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Which side L/R are the controls in line to?)
What are the size specifications for the the iPhone earbuds?
- Asked by Yagu P from Fremont
- Apr 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the size specifications for the the iPhone earbuds?)
iPhone 5 ms can use this ear piece?
- Asked by Jia E from Boon Lay
- May 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5 ms can use this ear piece?)
No answers yet
Where is the microphone on these earpods?
I'm trying to figure out which microphone picks up a stronger signal, the earpod mic or the mic on the I touch.
Where is the mic on the earbud? Where is the mic on the I touch?
- Asked by Catherine C from Barnet
- Mar 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the microphone on these earpods?)
Is there a support/driver/software so that I'm able to control volume directly from EarPod's remote/mic on Window Laptop/Desktop?
Just curious :)