Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Single driver or dual driver? (driver = speaker)
Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic has two drivers in each earpiece.
They playback portions of songs you may have been listening to for years that you probably have never heard. The cord on the In-Ear Headphones has sharp edges on the remote that catch on the collar of mens shirts and is annoying every time you turn your head. It's nice to see that the remote on the EarPods seems to have fixed the problem. The EarPods have two opening facing the ear canal, so I want to know if that is because there two drivers or not.
- Asked by David B from Rye
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Single driver or dual driver? (driver = speaker))
what size is the speker/driver
- Asked by Austin M from Eugene
- Jun 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what size is the speker/driver)
No answers yet
How many and what are the sizes of the drivers in these headphones?
- Asked by Aaron B from Vernon Hills
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How many and what are the sizes of the drivers in these headphones?)
Is there a support/driver/software so that I'm able to control volume directly from EarPod's remote/mic on Window Laptop/Desktop?
Just curious :)
Can i wash my earpods in water cz they are mentioned to be water resistant&sweat resistant?.. Can the earwax get into earpods speaker grills?