Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Single driver or dual driver? (driver = speaker)
Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic has two drivers in each earpiece.
They playback portions of songs you may have been listening to for years that you probably have never heard. The cord on the In-Ear Headphones has sharp edges on the remote that catch on the collar of mens shirts and is annoying every time you turn your head. It's nice to see that the remote on the EarPods seems to have fixed the problem. The EarPods have two opening facing the ear canal, so I want to know if that is because there two drivers or not.
- Asked by David B from Rye
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Single driver or dual driver? (driver = speaker))
what size is the speker/driver
- Asked by Austin M from Eugene
- Jun 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what size is the speker/driver)
No answers yet
How many and what are the sizes of the drivers in these headphones?
- Asked by Aaron B from Vernon Hills
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How many and what are the sizes of the drivers in these headphones?)
Is there a support/driver/software so that I'm able to control volume directly from EarPod's remote/mic on Window Laptop/Desktop?
Just curious :)
how to properly clean earpod mesh on speakers?
When there is a slight wax build up i usually just wipe with paper towel or carefully use a tooth pic. My concern is the mesh may be getting the wax pushed in, is there anyway to clean the mesh? It seems like someone overlooked this feature of the earpods. I was wondering if there was any type of liquid solution or something similar I could use to dissolve the stuff pushed into the mesh, both sides of my earpods have no sound coming out now except for the two mics on the side, and there is no visible wax in them either.
- Asked by Trevor B from Toronto
- Sep 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how to properly clean earpod mesh on speakers?)
No answers yet
Can i wash my earpods in water cz they are mentioned to be water resistant&sweat resistant?.. Can the earwax get into earpods speaker grills?
What is the length of the ear bud cord, also is it possible to make the speaker wire a little longer so its closer to your mouth and not your neck?
- Asked by Marius V from Key West
- Jul 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the length of the ear bud cord, also is it possible to make the speaker wire a little longer so its closer to your mouth and not your neck?)