Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I recently purchased an ipad mini, & I have a lightning to vga adapter, I bought a separate cable 'VGA to hdmi) will this work to mirror onto the tv?
Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?
I already have 30-pin to VGA Adapter that can properly display iPhone 4s screen on projector. I'm deciding to buy iPad mini with an adapter between Lightning to 30-pin Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter. Which one should I buy?
I think Lightning to 30-pin Adapter is multi-purpose adapter but I'm not sure that will it work properly if I connect like this?
iPad mini -> Lightning to 30-pin Adapter -> 30-pin to VGA Adapter -> Projector
- Asked by Apisilp T from Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana
- Nov 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?)
Does this lightning to 30 pin adapter work to connect iphone 4 to ipad mini?
Can I transfer pictures, contacts, etc from iphone 4 to ipad mini with this adapter?
- Asked by Jo Anne D from Cape Girardeau
- Dec 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this lightning to 30 pin adapter work to connect iphone 4 to ipad mini?)
How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.
I would like to know if there is a way to get an Apple device with Lightning connection to work in a 2009 Infiniti FX50. My car only has the Nissan OEM iPod dock connector cable and RCA ports installed. The Bluetooth is one generation off from being able to play and control music, which is my main goal. I have tried using the lightning to 30 pin adapter to no avail. The stereo doesn't even recognize that anything was connected. I have an ipad mini with Verizon and wanted to use this for music while I travel but was sorely disappointed. This is the main reason I have yet to purchase an iPhone 5. Can anybody tell me if there is some trick I've missed or different Nissan dock cable I need? Any help woudld be greatly appreciated.
- Asked by Michael S from Oklahoma City
- Feb 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.)
Lightning to 30 pin adapter (0.2m) Supported Accessories
Product Information states that "this 0.2 m long cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
*Some 30-pin accessories are not supported."
What are these "some 30 pin accessories" that are not supported?
Does it have video support for the Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter? Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter?
- Asked by Maricris M from Mandaluyong City
- Jun 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning to 30 pin adapter (0.2m) Supported Accessories)
Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?
I have a 2012 Mini Cooper which uses the 30 pin y adapter to aux and usb. Now that I upgraded my iPhone 4 to the 5s, I need a lightning and aux to the usb and aux. Does Apple make such a cable?
- Asked by Milton N from Silver Spring
- Jul 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?)
Using iConnect Scanner with iPad mini
I have an iConnect scanner with a 30-pin connection point that I've successfully used with my 1st generation iPad. Is the Apple 30-pin to lightning adapter cable compatible with this device? Is there a better option?
- Asked by J. David O from Lakeland
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Using iConnect Scanner with iPad mini)
No answers yet
I have an old iPad3, and so I've got the 12W power adapter for it so would this cable plug into it so i could charge my iPad???
I don't have the lightning hole, i have the old longer one.
Will this work as an extension to the BMW iDrive adapter cable? How long is the cable?
I have a 2010 550i. The iPhone 5 does not fit in the storage space with the rigid lightning adapter. If this works, I can store the iphone outside the console while being plugged in.
Has anybody used it for this purpose?
- Asked by Dan M from Glendora
- Feb 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work as an extension to the BMW iDrive adapter cable? How long is the cable?)
can I copy movies from my i-pad via lightning 30 pin-adapter ?
I traed to move video captures from my i-Pad Air via i-USB Stick + lightning 30 pin-adapter to a Windows computer. Does not work. Why ?
- Asked by Georg G
- Jan 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can I copy movies from my i-pad via lightning 30 pin-adapter ?)
Is there a fire wire male to female adapter or cable?
I have an iPad mini in a life lock case and there isn't room to plug in utilities.
- Asked by Robert G from California
- May 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a fire wire male to female adapter or cable?)
Does the Lightning to 30-pin adapter fit (and work) to connect a 5s to an 2013 Audi Q7 from the glovebox?
The car manual states clearly that adapters are not to be used but my salesman suggested rather than buying the proper size cable from Audi direct.
- Asked by Robin K from Middleburg
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lightning to 30-pin adapter fit (and work) to connect a 5s to an 2013 Audi Q7 from the glovebox?)
No answers yet
Hi does this cable work exactly the same as the standard lightning-to-30-pin-adapter and will it allow my iPhone 6 to work fully with Parrot Mki 9200
I need to have an audio out from iPad mini. Lighting to 30-pin does it work with AV-composite cable. I want to transfer only audio to stereo system.
I need to have an audio output from iPad mini. Lighting to 30-pin adapter does it work with Apple AV-composite cable. I want to transfer only audio signal to my stereo system without any docs.
- Asked by Igor S from New York
- Oct 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to have an audio out from iPad mini. Lighting to 30-pin does it work with AV-composite cable. I want to transfer only audio to stereo system.)
Can I use this lead to watch filmon to my big tv hdmi
Can I watch filmon tv on my big screen through hdmi cable
- Asked by David M
- Jan 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this lead to watch filmon to my big tv hdmi)
2012 hyundai accent adapter
I have a 2012 Hyundai Accent & the only way to plug my phone into my car is through this special adapter they gave me. It's part USB, part headphone jack-looking. It's made for an iPhone 4/4S & I know Hyundai doesn't make these anymore, especially for a 5/5S, so that leaves me in a bind. My question is, if I purchase this lightning to 30-pin adapter, will it work? Will it allow me to plug my phone into my car adapter, play music, charge my phone, etc.? I'm hoping this acts as a sort of converting extension cord.
- Asked by Sarah O from Tulsa
- Jan 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (2012 hyundai accent adapter)
No answers yet
Connecting iPhone 5 to MDI music system in a VW Golf
I have the MDI with an MDI-to-iPod cable in a Mk 6 Golf which works with the iPod generation 4. However, I have recently purchased an iPhone 5 and would like to be able to connect it the same way such that I can control song selection and volume from the car's head unit. Will this adapter work for me?
- Asked by Nelson C from Bull Creek
- Mar 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting iPhone 5 to MDI music system in a VW Golf)