Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this lightning to 30 pin adapter work to connect iphone 4 to ipad mini?
Can I transfer pictures, contacts, etc from iphone 4 to ipad mini with this adapter?
- Asked by Jo Anne D from Cape Girardeau
- Dec 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this lightning to 30 pin adapter work to connect iphone 4 to ipad mini?)
Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?
I already have 30-pin to VGA Adapter that can properly display iPhone 4s screen on projector. I'm deciding to buy iPad mini with an adapter between Lightning to 30-pin Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter. Which one should I buy?
I think Lightning to 30-pin Adapter is multi-purpose adapter but I'm not sure that will it work properly if I connect like this?
iPad mini -> Lightning to 30-pin Adapter -> 30-pin to VGA Adapter -> Projector
- Asked by Apisilp T from Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana
- Nov 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?
My 2008 Volkswagen Jetta SE has an iPod Adapter in the center console. My current iPod (4th Gen) Touch shows the track listing on my car stereo and controls are through the Cars stereo. Will this connector work with the iPhone 5 on my Jetta? If so, will it use the iPhones controls or my car stereos?
- Asked by Kyle M from Griswold
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?)
Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m) - Will it connect iPhone 5 to 2013 BMW 5 series iPhone 4 snap-in adapter and allow the adapter cover(s) to close?
The iPhone 4 or 4S adapter from BMW allows the iPhone 4, 4S to utilize all features of the BMW Apps built in to the entertainment system including charging the iPhone. The iPhone 5 will not connect to the BMW iPhone 4 adapter - thus the questions.
I understand the basic Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter (block) is too tall to work. Is this correct?
can I copy movies from my i-pad via lightning 30 pin-adapter ?
I traed to move video captures from my i-Pad Air via i-USB Stick + lightning 30 pin-adapter to a Windows computer. Does not work. Why ?
- Asked by Georg G
- Jan 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can I copy movies from my i-pad via lightning 30 pin-adapter ?)
Using iConnect Scanner with iPad mini
I have an iConnect scanner with a 30-pin connection point that I've successfully used with my 1st generation iPad. Is the Apple 30-pin to lightning adapter cable compatible with this device? Is there a better option?
- Asked by J. David O from Lakeland
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Using iConnect Scanner with iPad mini)
No answers yet
Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?
I have a 2012 Mini Cooper which uses the 30 pin y adapter to aux and usb. Now that I upgraded my iPhone 4 to the 5s, I need a lightning and aux to the usb and aux. Does Apple make such a cable?
- Asked by Milton N from Silver Spring
- Jul 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?)
what is the warranty on the lightning to 30-pin adapter
- Asked by Robert R from Clarks Summit
- Dec 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the warranty on the lightning to 30-pin adapter)
Does the Lightning to 30-pin adapter fit (and work) to connect a 5s to an 2013 Audi Q7 from the glovebox?
The car manual states clearly that adapters are not to be used but my salesman suggested rather than buying the proper size cable from Audi direct.
- Asked by Robin K from Middleburg
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lightning to 30-pin adapter fit (and work) to connect a 5s to an 2013 Audi Q7 from the glovebox?)
How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.
I would like to know if there is a way to get an Apple device with Lightning connection to work in a 2009 Infiniti FX50. My car only has the Nissan OEM iPod dock connector cable and RCA ports installed. The Bluetooth is one generation off from being able to play and control music, which is my main goal. I have tried using the lightning to 30 pin adapter to no avail. The stereo doesn't even recognize that anything was connected. I have an ipad mini with Verizon and wanted to use this for music while I travel but was sorely disappointed. This is the main reason I have yet to purchase an iPhone 5. Can anybody tell me if there is some trick I've missed or different Nissan dock cable I need? Any help woudld be greatly appreciated.
- Asked by Michael S from Oklahoma City
- Feb 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.)
Will this connect my iPad mini to my Numark Idj?
My iPod sits on a connector on the Idj station much the same as a Bose docking station. If I use this lightning to 30 pin adaptor can I connect my iPad mini to the Idj too?
- Asked by Neil O
- Jan 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect my iPad mini to my Numark Idj?)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin (0.2m) adapter work with my Logitech S135i 30-Pin iPod Speaker Doc and the new IPod Nano?
I just purchased the new Ipod nano and I realized the 30 pin connection is not there anymore, will Lightning to 30-pin (0.2m) adapter work with my Logitech S135i 30-Pin iPod Speaker Doc
- Asked by Christine L from Gatineau
- Nov 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin (0.2m) adapter work with my Logitech S135i 30-Pin iPod Speaker Doc and the new IPod Nano?)
Hi does this cable work exactly the same as the standard lightning-to-30-pin-adapter and will it allow my iPhone 6 to work fully with Parrot Mki 9200
2012 hyundai accent adapter
I have a 2012 Hyundai Accent & the only way to plug my phone into my car is through this special adapter they gave me. It's part USB, part headphone jack-looking. It's made for an iPhone 4/4S & I know Hyundai doesn't make these anymore, especially for a 5/5S, so that leaves me in a bind. My question is, if I purchase this lightning to 30-pin adapter, will it work? Will it allow me to plug my phone into my car adapter, play music, charge my phone, etc.? I'm hoping this acts as a sort of converting extension cord.
- Asked by Sarah O from Tulsa
- Jan 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (2012 hyundai accent adapter)
No answers yet