Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
The lightening connector on this adapter doesn't appear to be all that robust. Any reports of this connector breaking off???
How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.
I would like to know if there is a way to get an Apple device with Lightning connection to work in a 2009 Infiniti FX50. My car only has the Nissan OEM iPod dock connector cable and RCA ports installed. The Bluetooth is one generation off from being able to play and control music, which is my main goal. I have tried using the lightning to 30 pin adapter to no avail. The stereo doesn't even recognize that anything was connected. I have an ipad mini with Verizon and wanted to use this for music while I travel but was sorely disappointed. This is the main reason I have yet to purchase an iPhone 5. Can anybody tell me if there is some trick I've missed or different Nissan dock cable I need? Any help woudld be greatly appreciated.
- Asked by Michael S from Oklahoma City
- Feb 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.)
I have a Bose Connector for my old iPod.it charges it as well my new iPod Nano doesn't fit...will this work? Linda
I have a Bose II Wave system...with a connector for my iPod ...I purchased a new IPod Nano and it doesn't fit the connector...Bose has told me to contact Apple
What can I do?
Thank you Linda from Barrie
- Asked by Linda C A from Barrie
- Mar 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Bose Connector for my old iPod.it charges it as well my new iPod Nano doesn't fit...will this work? Linda)
Will this adaptor connect my original iPad keyboard to my new iPad Air?
I have a keyboard dock for the original iPad. The iPad 30 pin connection fits into a 30 pin keyboard dock connection.
I have just ordered a new iPad Air and understand it has a lightening connector. Will this adaptor allow the iPad Air to be connected to that keyboard dock?
- Asked by Richard H from Valdosta
- Jan 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor connect my original iPad keyboard to my new iPad Air?)
Will the 30 pin adapter charge my iPad 2
Lightening to 30 pin adapter charger. Will this charge my iPad 2?
- Asked by Sandy S from Sault Ste. Marie
- Mar 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 30 pin adapter charge my iPad 2)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?
My 2008 Volkswagen Jetta SE has an iPod Adapter in the center console. My current iPod (4th Gen) Touch shows the track listing on my car stereo and controls are through the Cars stereo. Will this connector work with the iPhone 5 on my Jetta? If so, will it use the iPhones controls or my car stereos?
- Asked by Kyle M from Griswold
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?)
will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?
the monster cable wireless connector has a 30 pin connection and i just got a 7th generation Ipod that uses the lightning connection.
i would like to play the new IPod with the old monster cable set up.
- Asked by Larry F from Urbana
- Mar 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?)
Lightning to 30 pin adapter (0.2m) Supported Accessories
Product Information states that "this 0.2 m long cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
*Some 30-pin accessories are not supported."
What are these "some 30 pin accessories" that are not supported?
Does it have video support for the Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter? Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter?
- Asked by Maricris M from Mandaluyong City
- Jun 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning to 30 pin adapter (0.2m) Supported Accessories)
How flexible is the cable?
I plan on installing this in my car glove box, but there isn't enough space to fit the 30-pin adapter without the cable. I was hoping to be able to bend the cable so that both connectors are right underneath each other - has anyone tried this and determined if this will work without putting too much stress on the cable?
- Asked by James L from Upland
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How flexible is the cable?)
Will this work with iphone 5 and tom tom car kit
I currently have the iphone 4 and tom tom car kit. I thought if I attached this Adapter to the iphone 5s and to the tom tom car kit I would get audio or would I be better to use the pro-cable charge cable at Macfixit with 30 pin connector at one end but both USB plug and 3.5mm audio jack at the other end?
- Asked by Kathy B from Sydney
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iphone 5 and tom tom car kit)
2012 hyundai accent adapter
I have a 2012 Hyundai Accent & the only way to plug my phone into my car is through this special adapter they gave me. It's part USB, part headphone jack-looking. It's made for an iPhone 4/4S & I know Hyundai doesn't make these anymore, especially for a 5/5S, so that leaves me in a bind. My question is, if I purchase this lightning to 30-pin adapter, will it work? Will it allow me to plug my phone into my car adapter, play music, charge my phone, etc.? I'm hoping this acts as a sort of converting extension cord.
- Asked by Sarah O from Tulsa
- Jan 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (2012 hyundai accent adapter)
No answers yet
Will this connect my iPad mini to my Numark Idj?
My iPod sits on a connector on the Idj station much the same as a Bose docking station. If I use this lightning to 30 pin adaptor can I connect my iPad mini to the Idj too?
- Asked by Neil O
- Jan 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect my iPad mini to my Numark Idj?)
Can lightening cable be used with 220 volts power while charging I-phone?
- Asked by Suresh P from Barboursville
- Mar 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can lightening cable be used with 220 volts power while charging I-phone?)
Any products like this (30pin-lightening) that DO support audio?
For a dock with a screen and speakers with a 30 pin dock. But have ipod touch with lightning adaptor.
- Asked by Sam W
- May 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Any products like this (30pin-lightening) that DO support audio?)
I am not technical at all! My grandson has a 4th generation ipod docking station and he just got a 5th generation ipod. Is there an adapter ?
- Asked by Nadine H from Lincoln City
- Dec 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I am not technical at all! My grandson has a 4th generation ipod docking station and he just got a 5th generation ipod. Is there an adapter ?)
Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m) - Will it connect iPhone 5 to 2013 BMW 5 series iPhone 4 snap-in adapter and allow the adapter cover(s) to close?
The iPhone 4 or 4S adapter from BMW allows the iPhone 4, 4S to utilize all features of the BMW Apps built in to the entertainment system including charging the iPhone. The iPhone 5 will not connect to the BMW iPhone 4 adapter - thus the questions.
I understand the basic Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter (block) is too tall to work. Is this correct?