Similar questions from the community
Can this Lightning to 30-pin Adapter support Video output to Car Pioneer Headunit AVH-4450BT ? im having the current cable CD-IU201S from Pioneer?
If "Video and iPod Out not supported" what is supported?
So this cannot be used on car iPod kits that allow iPod input and track control? My only real concern.
- Asked by Sham B
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If "Video and iPod Out not supported" what is supported?)
Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver
I have an IDTV Freeview receiver which is designed to be plugged in to my iPad with retina so that I can watch Freeview TV on my iPad. But is has the 30 pin plug. I was planning to get a Lightening to 30 pin adapter to connect the two up. But, the product description says that video output is not supported.
So, would that mean that I only get the sound and not the picture?
All answers gratefully received
- Asked by Katie R from Letchworth
- Sep 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver)
The video stream has been disabled for this adapter, how do I use my 30 pin video devise with iPhone 5?
I spent a lot of money on 30 pin projector devices for sales presentations, thinking 30 pin is the format for mac devices. I have upgraded to iphone 5 and the guy at apple assured me that using the lighting to 30 pin adapter it will support all 30 pin devices. I now find out that this adapter does not support video. How do I get my 30 pin video devices to work with my iPhone 5???
Will this lightning to 30 pin adaptor allow me to connect my iPad air to an interactive whiteboard with full audio and video output ?
- Asked by Jenni L from Wahroonga
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this lightning to 30 pin adaptor allow me to connect my iPad air to an interactive whiteboard with full audio and video output ?)
Does the "iPod out not supported" mean that it will not allow music to be played through most existing accessories please? Thanks Anthony
Will this work with a Bose sound dock so that I can plug in an iPhone 5 and be able listen to music
I ask as the description states that "Video and iPod out are not supported"
Hi – has anyone tried this adaptor with Vuzix 920 video goggles – The spec suggest that it will not work . can anyone confirm that it will not work 5
Will this adapter support the Pioneer VSK-1120K IPod functions
The Pioneer VSK-1120K recognized the new Ipod but cannot control it when used with the lightning -USB cable
- Asked by Carey R
- Jan 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter support the Pioneer VSK-1120K IPod functions)
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
Will I be able to dock a new iPhone with lightning adapter into an apple iPod hi-fi with the old 30-pin adapter?
The Hi-fi has an AUX port at the back, so I can use an audio cable if needs be and I remember my old iPhone wouldn't charge on it, so if I were to buy it; it would have to dock and charge and play through the speakers to make it worthwhile.
- Asked by David B
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
No answers yet
I have Appradio 2. Which is a car stereo system made for the iPhone. Will this adapter work? It says it does not support video or iPod out.
- Asked by Michael T from Columbus
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have Appradio 2. Which is a car stereo system made for the iPhone. Will this adapter work? It says it does not support video or iPod out.)
Please can anyone advise if this device is compatible (play music and charge) with a Kenwood Multimedia Unit in the Mitsubishi ASX?
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
Is there a lightning to 30-pin adapter that will pass the video through?
- Asked by Arthur Y from Sacramento
- Apr 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a lightning to 30-pin adapter that will pass the video through?)
Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock
I have a Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component System Model MHC-EC909iP with a iPod dock that supports the iPod nano 1, 2 , 4 & 5 generations.
- Asked by Gregory V from Manjimup
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock)