Similar questions from the community
Will this adaptor work with my arcam rCube?
iPhone 5s to arcam rCube adaptor compatibity
- Asked by Benjamin D
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with my arcam rCube?)
No answers yet
will this work with the lightening to VGA adaptor to an iPad (third gen)?
I bought this on accident instead of the of 30 pin to VGA adaptor to work with my iPad (3rd gen) and iPhone4S. I want to know if it this adaptor can be used with those devices and the Lightening to VGA cord? I plan to get an iPhone 5 and iPad Mini and I travel a lot, so the less cords and adaptors the better. Thanks
- Asked by Julie M from Austin
- Nov 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with the lightening to VGA adaptor to an iPad (third gen)?)
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
I have lost the full charger to my iPhone 5s that I got for christmas, I have an iPad charger block that connects to the mains and a lead I was wondering if I can use this to charge my phone as I have an ipod docking station and so would be able to plug this into that so I don't need to buy a new one"
- Asked by Bethany H
- Feb 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
Is there an adaptor to connect my iPhone 5s to my Bose speaker with the original connection dock?
- Asked by Hank H from Roanoke
- Mar 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adaptor to connect my iPhone 5s to my Bose speaker with the original connection dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone
I have a car stereo with 30-pin that will not charge iPhone 4 (it is the older type). Does that mean with this adapter it will not charge iPhone 5 too
Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver
I have an IDTV Freeview receiver which is designed to be plugged in to my iPad with retina so that I can watch Freeview TV on my iPad. But is has the 30 pin plug. I was planning to get a Lightening to 30 pin adapter to connect the two up. But, the product description says that video output is not supported.
So, would that mean that I only get the sound and not the picture?
All answers gratefully received
- Asked by Katie R from Letchworth
- Sep 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver)
Will this work with a Bose sound dock so that I can plug in an iPhone 5 and be able listen to music
I ask as the description states that "Video and iPod out are not supported"
Will this Lightning to 30-pin adaptor work with BeatBox by Dr Dre? Or will there be a similar addon released soon?
I really don't want to be selling my BeatBox to make use of the iPhone 5, i would much prefer an adaptor to make it work alongside it.
- Asked by David C from Hartlepool
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Lightning to 30-pin adaptor work with BeatBox by Dr Dre? Or will there be a similar addon released soon?)
Mini cooper auxilary cable, if i then plug this adaptor into the auxilary 4s part, then into my iphone 5, will it play music through the car?
I have been given a Bose sound dock with a lighting adaptor point but only have iPods with the older 30 pin socket, are there adaptors for this?
I need an adaptor to go from lightning to 30 pin, not 30 pin to lightning, is there such an adaptor?
Does this adapter work with Alpine car stereos?
Alpine car stereos are some of the most widely used 30 pin connector car stereos. Does anyone know if this connector works with the alpine 30 pin connector? Can you control the iphone from the stereo like you can with the 30 pin?
- Asked by Andrei P from Cypress
- Oct 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with Alpine car stereos?)
will the iphone 5 come with this?
will the iphone 5 come with this, or will all my accessories be useless until i get one?
- Asked by Kenneth M from Buffalo
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will the iphone 5 come with this?)
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station