Similar questions from the community
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
Will the new lightning adaptor work with the logitech s400i docking station?
To play and charge nano 7th gen
- Asked by Natalie Y
- Apr 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new lightning adaptor work with the logitech s400i docking station?)
sony ipod dock
I have a Sony Clock, Radio,, IPOD Dock Model ICF-CS10iP, with a 30 Pin Dock, that works with my IPOD Nano 5th Generation.
Will the Lightning to 30 Pin Adapter work with this Dock and my new IPOD Nano 7th Generation.
By work I mean transmit audio, allow control of IPOD with dock controls, and charge IPOD.
- Asked by Barrie C from Willowdale
- Dec 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (sony ipod dock)
No answers yet
will this adaptor connect a 7th generation ipod nano to the Bose SoundDock digital music system?
I have the new ipod nano and have just receive the Bose SoundDock digital music system. The ipod has the small connection and I assume from looking at it the Bose has a 30 pin connection. Will this adaptor allow me to dock my ipod on this system to listen to my music?
- Asked by Kim V from Georgetown
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adaptor connect a 7th generation ipod nano to the Bose SoundDock digital music system?)
apple universal dock
hello there! i have an iphone 4s and an apple universal dock. i am planning to buy the new ipod nano with the lightning dock. can i connect the ipod nano to my apple universal dock by using the lightning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Ria F from Tarlac
- Jul 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (apple universal dock)
No answers yet
No answers yet
Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player
I own a JVC RB-NV50 Boomblaster which I use for dance classes. My husband has just bought me a nano ipod 7th generation. Unfortunately the JVC has a 30 pin ipod dock and a usb port but wont read the ipod using the usb port. Will it be able to read the ipod using the lightning to 30 pin adaptor?
- Asked by Sheila C
- Dec 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player)
Will this adapter still play my ipod nano's (7th Gen) music on a docking station alarm clock?
I just recently bought an iPod 7th Generation, but my alarm clock dock station (no known brand) has a dock that's too big for the small port. Will this adapter make it possible for the music to still be playable or is it just for charging purposes?
- Asked by Gianna W from Louisville
- Jan 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter still play my ipod nano's (7th Gen) music on a docking station alarm clock?)
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
Will I be able to dock a new iPhone with lightning adapter into an apple iPod hi-fi with the old 30-pin adapter?
The Hi-fi has an AUX port at the back, so I can use an audio cable if needs be and I remember my old iPhone wouldn't charge on it, so if I were to buy it; it would have to dock and charge and play through the speakers to make it worthwhile.
- Asked by David B
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
No answers yet
does it work with philips dcm278 docking station?
I would like to connect my ipod nano 7th gen. with the docking station philips dcm278 and i don't know if this adapter will work?
- Asked by Agnieszka S from Subiaco
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with philips dcm278 docking station?)
Philips DCM5090 and Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Will i have full dock (charging and music) using Philips DCM5090 and Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter with my IPhone 5s?
- Asked by Nikolaos K
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Philips DCM5090 and Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)
will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?
I have just brought an iPhone 5C but have a Gear4 Docking Station with a 30 pin connection. I have read some reviews about cheaper lighting to 30pin adapter but most say that they charge the device but won't play any music. Will the genuine Apple adapter work with my docking station?
- Asked by Hannah M
- Jan 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?)
I want an adaptor lead to connect my IPAD Mini with lightning connector to my Philips docking station with 30 pin connector to listen to musicic