Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Work to connect MIDI Keyboard to iPhone 5/5s?
I have a MIDI keyboard that can use USB instead of a MIDI cable. Will this adapter allow me to plug the keyboard into my iPhone and use in GarageBand?
- Asked by Dustin P from Huber Heights
- Oct 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Work to connect MIDI Keyboard to iPhone 5/5s?)
No answers yet
Will this allow a USB microphone (like Snowball) to record to iPad as the previous 30-pin version did?
I had the camera connection kit for my 30-pin iPad and I loved how I could use my Snowball USB microphone with the iPad via the USB adapter. Will this new USB to Lightning adapter allow the same usage as it's predecessor?
Also, I wonder if this and the SD card to Lightning adapters work for the iPhone 5 as well?
- Asked by Michael F from Fair Lawn
- Feb 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow a USB microphone (like Snowball) to record to iPad as the previous 30-pin version did?)
Transfer photos iPad to iPad?
I bought an iPad mini and would like to transfer photos already on another iPad and my iPhone to the mini. Can I use this adapter to do this?
- Asked by Lynne T from Santa Monica
- Apr 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Transfer photos iPad to iPad?)
Can I use this to download photos from iphone to ipad mini?
I got an ipad mini and am wondering if I can use this to download photos from iphone to my ipad using a normal apple cable
- Asked by Han X from Champaign
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to download photos from iphone to ipad mini?)
Compatible with Nikon d700
I would like to import photos from my Nikon D700 when in the field. knowing Apple's limitations has anyone successfully imported photos using this connector with Nikons?
- Asked by Robert B
- Dec 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with Nikon d700)
Could you use this cable to tether another device?
I have several iOS devices and was wondering if this could be used to tether another iOS device. I have Verizon so my iPhone 5 and iPad allow tethering, just wondering if would work that way???
- Asked by Andrew D from Monterey Park
- Nov 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Could you use this cable to tether another device?)
will it import AVCHD videos from camers
How do I import AVCHD from my Panasonic video recorder to my iPad retina
- Asked by Stephen H
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will it import AVCHD videos from camers)
can I use this adaptor for my iMac
The camera adaptor that I bought to download images from my Canon 5D to my iPadworks a treat! Can I use it to download from my camera to my new iMac?
Incidentally, Apple has set disastrous booby traps for the unwary: be careful, the slightest touch on the "Delete" option that comes up when one "Selects" images for downloading will permanently delate all your precious, irreplaceable photos from your camera memory card!!! It happened to me. I lost over 80 carefully taken photos during a trip to India - photos that I had meticulously planned a year in advance, after researching the Internet, for the best examples of the incredible examples of the art of "pieta dura" and other detailed decorative architectural detail in the Agra Red Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula's mausoleum. All gone in a flash, when I inattentively, inadvertently brushed a finger on the" Delete" option while scrolling!!!! Apple should never have crafted this unnecessary "Delete" option when one is merely trying to transfer/download images from camera to iPad. C'mon Apple geeks - get rid of this pitfall.
Apple: Super hardware, nicely designed, but the software is quirky and even daft! My PC was not as pretty, but was better in use!
- Asked by Michael A
- Apr 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adaptor for my iMac)
Will this work with iPhone 5 and the new iPod touch?
- Asked by Edward V from Brampton
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPhone 5 and the new iPod touch?)
Can i use this for saving apps
I don't know if i can save apps in a usb
- Asked by Luis Carlos L from Mochéis
- Jan 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this for saving apps)
No answers yet
Can I use this to transfer 1080p video from iPhone 5 to iPad?
Again, I want to transfer 1080p video I take on my iPhone 5 to my iPad so I can edit it in iMovie. I prefer the larger screen for projects like video editing.
- Asked by Jason P from Berkeley
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to transfer 1080p video from iPhone 5 to iPad?)
lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility
At the Apple store in Bridgewater, NJ today, I asked what I needed to connect my Canon 30D to my iPhone 5S and my iPad Air. I was told and sold a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter.
When I got home, I plugged the camera and phone together. The phone reads Cannot Use Device: Canon Digital Camera: The connected device is not supported.
The connection with the iPad Air works.
Both iPhone 5S and iPad Air have latest iOS.
Any way to make this work for the 5S or should I return the cable?
- Asked by Joseph A from Long Valley
- Aug 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility)
Can I use with USB stick to get photos transferred?
I have many photos backed up on USB stick. I do not have another computer to sync in ITunes with, but I have my USB stick..... Will this adapter let me do this?
- Asked by Scott F from Penn Valley
- Aug 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use with USB stick to get photos transferred?)
Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?
I have a Sony A58. I want to use my iPad 4 as a live view monitor. The camera has a HDMI out and a microUSB out. I have seen uTube clips suggesting that I could use a OTG cable connection as well. What is the way to go?
- Asked by Rosie W from Port Elliot
- Jun 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?)
is there a cable to connect a 3G Ipad to a smart phone which will allow me to Skype?
My 3rd generation ipad does not have a camera, can I connect it to a smart phone that has a camera so I can skype an my Ipad will act as a monitor.
- Asked by Diek T from Newport
- Oct 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a cable to connect a 3G Ipad to a smart phone which will allow me to Skype?)