Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can this be used to connect the Squier USB guitar to a 5th gen iPod Touch using the USB Mini-B - USB Type A cable (for use with GarageBand)?
- Asked by Steve S from Carlsbad
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used to connect the Squier USB guitar to a 5th gen iPod Touch using the USB Mini-B - USB Type A cable (for use with GarageBand)?)
Can you use the ipad to read Thumb drives using the Lightning to USB cable?
I have several trailcams that use thumb drives. Can I use the Lightning to USB cable to take into the woods and download the photes from the thumb drives to the Ipad generation 4?
- Asked by Leonard O from Chatham
- Jan 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the ipad to read Thumb drives using the Lightning to USB cable?)
Is there Restrictions when reading from RAW such as size limit-seek to use with my Canon60D shooting full RAW
Canon Raw - Canon 60D
- Asked by Kenneth O from Fairview
- Feb 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there Restrictions when reading from RAW such as size limit-seek to use with my Canon60D shooting full RAW)
Can I use an USB thumb drive to store files (like Word or Excel files) then, with the cable, read and access these files on my iPad?
can i connect my older ipod to the nestest ipad with this adapter
- Asked by Shanettka S from Los Angeles
- Mar 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect my older ipod to the nestest ipad with this adapter)
I bought my iPad in September of 2011. Can I use this connector?
I am going on vacation and would like to be able to see my photos on my iPad. The website says this connector is only goog on 4th generation iPads or the mini. I bought got mine in September of 2011. Is this connector compatible?
- Asked by Terri N from Walloon Lake
- Oct 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought my iPad in September of 2011. Can I use this connector?)
can I use this adaptor for my iMac
The camera adaptor that I bought to download images from my Canon 5D to my iPadworks a treat! Can I use it to download from my camera to my new iMac?
Incidentally, Apple has set disastrous booby traps for the unwary: be careful, the slightest touch on the "Delete" option that comes up when one "Selects" images for downloading will permanently delate all your precious, irreplaceable photos from your camera memory card!!! It happened to me. I lost over 80 carefully taken photos during a trip to India - photos that I had meticulously planned a year in advance, after researching the Internet, for the best examples of the incredible examples of the art of "pieta dura" and other detailed decorative architectural detail in the Agra Red Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula's mausoleum. All gone in a flash, when I inattentively, inadvertently brushed a finger on the" Delete" option while scrolling!!!! Apple should never have crafted this unnecessary "Delete" option when one is merely trying to transfer/download images from camera to iPad. C'mon Apple geeks - get rid of this pitfall.
Apple: Super hardware, nicely designed, but the software is quirky and even daft! My PC was not as pretty, but was better in use!
- Asked by Michael A
- Apr 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adaptor for my iMac)
No answers yet