Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is this enough to power a Digital Camera Back like PhaseOne or Hasselbald?
Majority of medium format camera digital backs equip with Firewire connectivity instead of USB 3.0, is this adapter capable to be used to connect and power a digital bak of that kind, so as the image transfer? For brand like Phase One, Leaf or Hasselbald?
- Asked by Robin C from New York
- Aug 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this enough to power a Digital Camera Back like PhaseOne or Hasselbald?)
Will this let me connect my firewire video camera to final cut pro?
- Asked by Josh J from Rutland
- Aug 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this let me connect my firewire video camera to final cut pro?)
What do I need to connect my Canon Vixia HV30 camera to thunderbolt on an iMac?
- Asked by Thomas W from Anchorage
- Jul 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I need to connect my Canon Vixia HV30 camera to thunderbolt on an iMac?)
Can I use this device to download data from an old digital camera with a FireWire port to a new PC laptop with a thunderbolt port?
I have an old CANON GL2 digital video camera which has a Firewire port used to down load video. I have a new PC laptop computer that came with a thunderbolt port but no firewire port so I now have no way to download my videos to my computer for editing. Can I download video from the camera to the new PC laptop using the Apple Thunderbolt to Firewire adapter?
Thank you very much.
Can the Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter be used for capturing video from DV recorders and/or cameras? Thanks in advance for any response