Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this product support native Vlans?
- Asked by Alexander K from Horsmonden
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product support native Vlans?)
Does it support NetBooting?
- Asked by Michael K from Rochester
- Jun 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support NetBooting?)
Does the new Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet adapter support Wake-on-LAN?
And if so does it matter if the computer's just asleep or fully powered off?
- Asked by Blake C from Port Huron
- Jun 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet adapter support Wake-on-LAN?)
Does the Thunderbolt/Gigabit Ethernet Adapter support auto cable detect?
IE, will the adapter sense whether it is connected to a patch cable or a crossover cable, and adjust transmit/receive line assignments as appropriate?
- Asked by John L from Bellevue
- Sep 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Thunderbolt/Gigabit Ethernet Adapter support auto cable detect?)
Sonos Bridge and Play 3 compatability with Macbook Pro and this Thunderbolt to ethernet adapter?
I'm wondering if my Macbook Pro(Late 2012) has the capability, and if so how to adjust the network settings to cater the needs of a Sonos Bridge to emit its own wireless network so I can play my Sonos speakers from a wireless network from a hotel. ( I won't have access to a hardline ethernet port or router ) I'm going on vacation and am hoping to bring my speaker to have some tunes with in Mexico. If my computer is capable of supporting the right internet accessibility to the bridge I will most definitely be buying this thunderbolt to ethernet adapter to connect the Bridge and thus connect all my Sonos speakers. I'm at a loss and not sure how to understand and be sure my network settings can receive a wireless signal and create an output from my computer to the bridge, or if this adapter is only for inputting a hardline ethernet internet cord for my macbook. Boils down to an input/output question with wireless internet network capabilities. Any help or additional information would be greatly appreciated as my trip is in three weeks time! Thanks again. - Rob
- Asked by Robert W from Tonka Bay
- Mar 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Sonos Bridge and Play 3 compatability with Macbook Pro and this Thunderbolt to ethernet adapter?)