Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does it have any warranty at all.
- Asked by Nathan M from Cleves
- Nov 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have any warranty at all.)
Is this case and all the features compatible with I pad with Retina? Does the on and off technology work with iPad with retina? If not which cases do.
The latest ipad, charging jack is smaller. So, ipad smart case is ok?
I saw the picture all the case, charging jack are big.
- Asked by 霄 徐 from 哈尔滨
- Apr 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (The latest ipad, charging jack is smaller. So, ipad smart case is ok?)
How well does the hard case work? Any problems with it?
Ipad3 and looking for a hard case for it that will protect it all the way around and still be able to turn off and take pics with the case. Thanks
- Asked by William R from Coraopolis
- Jul 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does the hard case work? Any problems with it?)
Dimensions of smart case?
I saw that in one of these questions it said that despite how thin it is, it adds a great deal of height and width. I own a coach sleeve that I put the iPad in when I am not using it but I also want to have the smart case on when I am using it. I don't want to have to remove this every time I put the ipad away. The sleeve I am placing it in fits my iPad pretty snug and I don't have a lot run to add much height or width, so I am wondering how much this case adds over all so I can measure to see if it will fit in the sleeve. No sense in spending $50 if it doesn't fit. Thank you very much for your help =]]
- Asked by Dana W from Connellsville
- Jul 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Dimensions of smart case?)