Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
can i use this to mirror my iphone 5 with my sony bravia fulll hd lcd tv with the use of lightning digital av adapter?
- Asked by Dennis G from Singapore
- Jan 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this to mirror my iphone 5 with my sony bravia fulll hd lcd tv with the use of lightning digital av adapter?)
Please tell me, if apple digital av adapter and apple hdmi to hdmi cable 1.8 m is alone enough to mirror iphone 4S on LCD Tv.
Accessories required to mirror iphone 4s on LCD TV via only cables without apple TV
can i watch HD movies on my hd tv from the ipod touch, with the hdmi cable?
Watching movies from Ipod touch, to samsung HD LED LCD tv.
- Asked by Kristie J from San Carlos
- Nov 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch HD movies on my hd tv from the ipod touch, with the hdmi cable?)
can I connect my MacBook Air to my Sony TV?
apple HDMI to HDMI cable 1.8m with "Sony Brava Full HD 1080" in order to watch a film from my computer.
- Asked by Ines G from Montreal
- Jan 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my MacBook Air to my Sony TV?)
No answers yet
im looking for the right cable for the lightning to vga adaptor sold for iphone 5. T connect iphone 5 to tv
i see the VGA adaptor for Iphone 5 on the Apple website . But which cable is compatible to connect an iphone 5 to HDMI tv?
i have a 2004 Sony VegaTV that is HD Compatible will this work with Apple Box, Remote & this cable?
Eventually I want to have all Apple when I replace the TV (when it dies) and hoped to start with these to access Internet TV.
- Asked by Anida D from Oshawa
- Jul 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a 2004 Sony VegaTV that is HD Compatible will this work with Apple Box, Remote & this cable?)
How can I connect a year-old MBP to my Plasma TV and get the picture AND sound on the TV? The TV does not have any HDMI ports.
I have tried so many kits from Radio Shack and the Apple Store. I do not think my MBP can take an HDMI cable so I do not understand how this Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable works for some people. I know my plasma TV does not have any HDMI outlets which surprised me Could I have missed them? I highly doubt it but I thought all the HD LCD/Plasma TVs had HDMI outlets. I was thinking then I need the old fashioned red-white-yellow-black cables that used to come with old stereos. I would be so grateful if someone could help me. I was able to get an adapter kind of cable and that worked for the picture but there was no sound coming out the TV. Any ideas? Any Apple article that helps? With the questions posted here, it sounds so easy, but how do they get the HDMI cable to hook into their MBP? I have another 1.5 year-old MBP and I did not see any port that would take an HDMI cable.
- Asked by Kent T from Salt Lake City
- Dec 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect a year-old MBP to my Plasma TV and get the picture AND sound on the TV? The TV does not have any HDMI ports.)
What if my TV is not HD can I still connect to Apple TV?
I have a Toshiba 57H x 81 projection television.
Is it possible for me to connect to Apple TV ?
- Asked by Regina S from Apollo
- May 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What if my TV is not HD can I still connect to Apple TV?)
i have apple tv do i need a optical cable aswell as the hdmi cable to play dolby digital and dts content through a AV receiver
Is this the correct cable for a Mac Book Pro 5,5 to be connected to an LCD TV and will it provide both audio and visual output to the TV?
How to get my HD TV to display what's on my Macbook Pro
I hooked up my Macbook Pro to my HD TV with Thunderbolt mini display port to HDMI adapter and then an HDMI to HDMI cable, but my TV does not display whats on my computer. Is there a setting I need to change?
- Asked by Catherine H from Midland
- Nov 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How to get my HD TV to display what's on my Macbook Pro)
what cable do I need to connect my imac 2011computer to a HD Digital LED TV
have a 2011 iMAC computer
- Asked by Ina T from Bronx
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do I need to connect my imac 2011computer to a HD Digital LED TV)
Can you plug your ipod touch into a sony tv?
I want to get a sony tv for christmas and i was wondering if i could get this cable to hook my ipod touch to the tv and look at photos and watch videos, etc? If so, can you tell me everything I can access from my ipod touch through my tv!
- Asked by Rebecca K from Flintstone
- Nov 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you plug your ipod touch into a sony tv?)
MacBookPro3,1 DVI-D to HDMI
My MacBookPro3,1 has a port I'm not sure of. not a mini or a vaga, 3 lines of holes and crossbar with 4 more holes I think it's called a DVI-D port, I would like to hook up to my Sony Bravia TV with a HDMI< I need a male port into my mac. not sure what to get or what to call it so I can search.
- Asked by Deb (bear) D from Oakland
- Mar 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBookPro3,1 DVI-D to HDMI)
No answers yet
what if your television doesn't have an HDMI connection
- Asked by Diane H from Chicago
- Jan 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what if your television doesn't have an HDMI connection)
- Asked about: Apple TV