Similar questions from the community
Is there a cable or connector that will connect the av output from my Sony Handycam camcorder to the input USB socket of my iMac?
I simply want my iMac to accept video from my Sony Handycam. The Handycam came with a dock that features a USB output but it is not recognised by my iMac. So I'm thinking of connecting the mini av output on the Handycam itself directly to the USB input on the iMac.
Can we output IPOD 4 Touch Video Camera and Photo camera LIVE to TV Composite Input connector using this composite cable? Thank you.
I want to use the camera and use composite cable from IPOD4 touch to connect to a monitor or a composite input like a VCR or any composite device to record LIVE directly from Ipod4 touch to Composite Reciever.
- Asked by Yasser M from Cupertino,
- Oct 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can we output IPOD 4 Touch Video Camera and Photo camera LIVE to TV Composite Input connector using this composite cable? Thank you.)
AV component cable discontinued?
I went online to the Apple Store to search for the AV component cable which is recommended to connect to an HDTV which lacks an HDMI port. Unfortunately, I cannot find it on the Apple Store site. The only thing I find is the Composite Connector. Has the Component Connector AV cable been discontinued? If not, where can I find it?
- Asked by Randy B from La Crescenta
- Jun 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (AV component cable discontinued?)
No answers yet
is there a av cable with the lightning connector
I have a new ipad and would like to get a av cable to watch movies on my tv. the only cables i see is a thirty pin and an adaptor for the lightning. is there a av cable with the lightning connector or do i have to spend another thirty dollars to get the adaptor from thirty pin to the lightning
- Asked by John O from Coxsackie
- Jan 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a av cable with the lightning connector)
I want to stream Netflix movies from my i pad2 to a tv Do i use the composite av input cable? Is this a30 pin to a hdmi connector. Connector is issu
Picture on line is unclear on cable connectors. What else di I need to know. Thanks.
I have a new Toyota AyGo which has a MirrorLink display. I'm told you need to use the Appincar. Where do I get the special cable?
I have an iPhone 5s so it must work with the lightning connector. I think the cable connects the phone to both the USB and aux in sockets.
I have the Appincar app but I need the cable as well
Which is the appropriate av out cable for iPhone 4, to connect to a samsung basic projector. It has a yellow and white sockets. Will this cable work?
Does composite av cable work with apple tv?
I am attempting to run my iPad music(wifi) via apple tv to an old receiver that only has RCA inputs. Will this work? USB on apple tv to RCA inputs seems possible? Please let me know.
- Asked by Jim S from Kelowna
- Jul 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does composite av cable work with apple tv?)
No answers yet
Can I use a component av cable on an older tv that has only av inputs?
- Asked by L. R from Grande Prairie
- Dec 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a component av cable on an older tv that has only av inputs?)
Does the dock connector on the new AV Cables fit into the dock hole of the standard iPhone 4 bumper case?
The previous version of the AV Cables does not fit into the bumper case, and is a hassle since one must remove the case to be able to connect the av cable.
- Asked by William K from Pittsburgh
- Dec 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the dock connector on the new AV Cables fit into the dock hole of the standard iPhone 4 bumper case?)
Is it possible to record tv sound on an iPad or iPod? There are an optical digital audio and 2 x RCA output sockets on the TV.
Sony HD TV
iPad 2 or oPod Touch
Video Output Resolution (with Composite AV Cable)
What will be the output resolution for each iPhone/iPad using the composite AV cable? Izzit follow the screen resolution which iPhone at 960*480 & iPad 1024*768?
- Asked by Yewchung C from Penang
- Feb 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Video Output Resolution (with Composite AV Cable))
can i watch the movie from my sony pc with this av cable ?
- Asked by Doan N from San Jose
- Sep 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch the movie from my sony pc with this av cable ?)
can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders
I have videos from when I went on holiday years ago on an old (10+ years) tape based camcorder. I want to import these videos and use Imovie if possible. Wondering whether the composite cable is the right cable to do this?
- Asked by Kevin G
- May 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders)
is the av USB cable charge the iphone
- Asked by Robert K from State College
- Jun 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is the av USB cable charge the iphone)
No answers yet
My av cable does not have a yellow, what do i do?
I found this cable in the basement of my apartment, its has the blue, green and red on one side and white and red on the other.. i want to connect it to my tv which only has a white and yellow...
- Asked by Alyssa P
- Jul 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (My av cable does not have a yellow, what do i do?)