Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will this adapter work with a MacBookPro5,3 from the U.S.? The adapter I have currently have looks very similar but is white, and the light's on top
2009 white macbook power adapter QUESTION
I have a 2009 White Macbook. I'm not sure the actual config because the battery is dead and I cannot tue on my laptop. The current power adapter doesnt work. I am in search of a new one. Which specific 60w power adapter will work withe 2009 White Macbook?
- Asked by Andrew M from Tarzana
- Feb 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (2009 white macbook power adapter QUESTION)
Does this work with a mac Book 2.1
I have a mac book 2.1 but the power adapter has blown, the cable fitting looks similar to the 45 fitting but isn't identical, will it work.
- Asked by Barry D from Stafford
- Mar 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with a mac Book 2.1)
Will the 45w adapter work on a Macbook white 13''??
- Asked by Alain J from Cuernavaca
- Nov 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 45w adapter work on a Macbook white 13''??)
what does it mean when the light on the mag connecting to the comp flashes yellow?
the mag safe power adapter with and with out the grounding cord just won't charge. the battery looks fine? is this a battery issue or a charger issue?
- Asked by Chris T from Vancouver
- Dec 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what does it mean when the light on the mag connecting to the comp flashes yellow?)
Hi! Im from Manila and would like to ask if this new adapter design will work with my Macbook white which was bought last September 2007? Thanks!
Newly designed Macbook adapter compatible with Macbook released in 2007
I have an old MacBookpro(2004)that is a wonderful machine.Wiil current adapters work on older models?
Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed 2.2 GHz
# of processors 1
- Asked by Ronald G from Chelsea
- Jun 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an old MacBookpro(2004)that is a wonderful machine.Wiil current adapters work on older models?)
Is there a way to purchase a Power Adapter that is specific for countries other than the US?
I have been using a country-specific adapter on my Power Adapter in Israel for 3 months with my MacBook. I am planning to stay here for another 5 years. Will this system continue to work with the different voltage or should I look into getting an Israel-voltage-specific Power Adapter, if one exists?
- Asked by Lia D from Brooklyn
- Aug 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to purchase a Power Adapter that is specific for countries other than the US?)
Can I use the 85W mad safe power adapter that I bought in the US in London? Or do I need to buy a voltage converter on top of plug adapters?
I use a 85W magsafe adapter from the US for my 15 inch-Macbook Pro, and I just want to know if I will be able to use that power cord while in London. I know I need the plug adapters, but I am not sure if I need a voltage converter as well.
- Asked by Amy Z from Allison Park
- Aug 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 85W mad safe power adapter that I bought in the US in London? Or do I need to buy a voltage converter on top of plug adapters?)
Can you use this adapter on a US MB Pro
I'm thinking of picking up a US Mac Book Pro and was wondering if this would work with it in the UK as I don't want to use a converter plug?
- Asked by Chris L
- May 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this adapter on a US MB Pro)
Does this adapter work with a MBP 4.1?
- Asked by Christina Z from London
- Oct 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with a MBP 4.1?)
No answers yet
What power adapter do I buy for a 2007 13' white MacBook model MB062xx/A?
- Asked by Marianne H from Plano
- Sep 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What power adapter do I buy for a 2007 13' white MacBook model MB062xx/A?)
If i want a 60W magsafe power adapter do i need to buy a power cable to attach the white box to the wall.
basically do i need to buy this alone to charge my pc or do i need something else as well? thanks
I have macbook pro 1211 & A1286 -- I need power adapter to work w/ both--I got with new mac= 60 watt, old 1 was 85 w-- why?
The 2 macbook pros have different model numbers: A1211 and A1286. the new one has 60 watt adapter -- how different is it from the adapter needed for the A1211? Origin equip for old machine was 85w...what do i look for to work with both?
- Asked by Geri B from Las Vegas
- Dec 15, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (I have macbook pro 1211 & A1286 -- I need power adapter to work w/ both--I got with new mac= 60 watt, old 1 was 85 w-- why?)
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
Hello good people at Apple,
I almost cannot believe I have to ask this question--and that the iPad has this issue.
Why do I ask?
Because I bought my first Apple product,
an iPad Air and all day I leave it plugged into the wall with the 12w power adapter (from Apple)
(and the charging lightning bolt is there--so it's charging--again, all day and night),
but while I use it during the day the battery drains and dies!!!
I'm not kidding!
It's PLUGGED IN!!!!
No other battery powered device I've ever used goes below 100% when IT'S PLUGGED IN--no matter how bright the screen is, or how many WiFi, Bluetooth, programs and videos it runs.
E.g. My MSI laptop is plugged in and is driving four monitors, surround sound speakers, two external hard drives, and loads of USB devices--and it NEVER goes below 100%.
BTW I tested using the USB connection on my laptop to charge the iPad directly through the pretty NASA white power cable--same issue.
Thank you for your help resolving this amazing issue.
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)
how do you know which adapter you have based on the numbers on the adapter?
I thought the size of the 60W and 85W was different, the 85W being larger, but was just told that this might not be the case. I got my MacBook Pro in Sept 2007 and the square adapter was included. How do I know if its a 60W or 85W?
- Asked by Cara F from Succasunna
- Jan 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you know which adapter you have based on the numbers on the adapter?)