Similar questions from the community
powerpoint on 10 .6 .8
I have a macbook pro OS 10 .6 .8
I have created many power point presenations on it but today, I get a message saying it won't work. I don't want to upgrade my system right now, how can I create a ppt?
- Asked by Catherine V from Victoria
- May 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (powerpoint on 10 .6 .8)
No answers yet
I had Mac OS snow leopard 10.6.7 and I have problem to run some program (ex. C5, CityEngine) are needed of the openGL 2.1 but My Mac OS had openGL 1.4
How to upgrade this is graphics media of opeGL 1.4 to 2.1 to run some program are need the up to openGL.
My Mac OS X version 10.6.7, processor 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. Intel GMA 950, bus: built in, VRAM 64 of shared system, vendor intel (0x8086), color LCD 1280 x 800, pixel depth 32-bit color (ARGB8888)
Is this disc 10.6.3 or 10.6.8?
- Asked by Tom T from San Marino
- Oct 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this disc 10.6.3 or 10.6.8?)
I have OS X 10.5.8, also Windows Vista running under Bootcamp. If I upgrade to 10.6, what happens to Bootcamp and the Windows files?
Bootcamp when upgrading to 10.6
does osx 10.6.8 have icloud?
I want to use iCloud... I don't see it on my mac 10.6.4
- Asked by Rylie G from Casper
- Oct 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does osx 10.6.8 have icloud?)
Can I install10.6 to a clean drive...
Im running 10.5 on my main drive on a Mac Pro. I dont want to changeanything.
However, I need 10.6 to run Bootcamp and 3DS Max. Id like to set this up on a fresh disk and not change my primary disk. Is the 'update disk' able to do this....
- Asked by Glenn T from Richmond
- Dec 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I install10.6 to a clean drive...)
No answers yet
upgrade from 10.4 to 10.6
I have a macbook Core 2 Duo 2.0Gz 13" laptop with MAC OS X v.10.4 Tiger. I want to upgrade to 10.6.
Can you please tell me what I need to do. The only upgrade I have been able to find on the Apple website requires I have 10.5 installed.
Can you please assist me.
- Asked by Edward C from Pembroke Pines
- Feb 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (upgrade from 10.4 to 10.6)
No answers yet
will os 10.6 work with an emac?
- Asked by Chris E from Lindenhurst
- Jan 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will os 10.6 work with an emac?)
how do i find if my macbook pro can be upgraded to 10.6?
How do I know if my macbook pro has an Intel processor and the amount of ram? Where do I look?
- Asked by Wilfred B from Chicago
- Sep 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i find if my macbook pro can be upgraded to 10.6?)
is v.10.6.8 & leopard the same?
- Asked by Walter C from Madison
- Nov 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is v.10.6.8 & leopard the same?)
What is the most up to date version of Snow Leopard... 10.6.?
- Asked by Sonya S from Alexandria
- Feb 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the most up to date version of Snow Leopard... 10.6.?)
I have os 10.6.8 what is my next OS?
I'm on a Macbook Pro 2.4ghz intel core duo, 4GB memory.
What OS should I go on to from here and how do I do that?
- Asked by Kay H
- Sep 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I have os 10.6.8 what is my next OS?)