Similar questions from the community
Can i download OS X and burn it to a dvd? I need to boot a mac Book Pro from the dvd and lost the installation dvds.
- Asked by Santiago G from Bogota
- Sep 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i download OS X and burn it to a dvd? I need to boot a mac Book Pro from the dvd and lost the installation dvds.)
I lost my MAC OS cd (10.4.11) and my Macbook was corrupted and i need to re-install the OS can I use this OS without prior OS?
I have a macbook and want to upgrade. How far can I go without having problems with previous installed programs. In the worst case, can I go back?
Mac OS 10.4.11 2.16 GHz Intel core duo
production June 2006
Can I install the the iMac OS X install DVD in my MacBook Pro, or I must use the MacBook Pro installer DVD?
I do have one intel MacBook Pro with the OS 10.4.11 yet. As I was told, I must updade my software to OS 10.5 leopard before install the 10.6 Snow Leopard.
My brother just bought a iMac and it comes with the Mac OS 10.5.6 DVD installer. Can use this iMac DVD on my MacBook Pro?
Can i install Mac OS X from this DVD with replace Windows?
I have Intel Core 2 Duo Processor (E7300-2.66GHz), Intel Org. Motherboard, 2GB RAM & nVIDIA 9400GT graphics card. Can i replace Windows with MAC ?
- Asked by Partha D
- Oct 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i install Mac OS X from this DVD with replace Windows?)
Is the Mac OS X Install DVD (version 10.5.7) that came with my MacBook Pro the same thing as a Mac OS X Leopard installation disc?
- Asked by Catherine H from Fonthill
- Mar 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Mac OS X Install DVD (version 10.5.7) that came with my MacBook Pro the same thing as a Mac OS X Leopard installation disc?)
Can I use this version of Snow Leopard to downgrade from OS X Lion?
I bought a refurbished 2008 Macbook that came pre-installed with OS X Lion. My old Mac Mini (just sold it) ran Snow Leopard (10.6). Now, some of my apps (PowerPC) and other functions are gone and I desperately need them back.
Can I use this disc to "erase & install" Snow Leopard without a previous version of Mac OS X? Thanks.
- Asked by Gandalf F from Bloomington
- Mar 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this version of Snow Leopard to downgrade from OS X Lion?)
i have an mac os x 10.5.8 and i need to update into OS x 10.6 snow leopard.
I have an iMac with OS X 10.5.8 and i have a Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard installation DVD for 13-inch MacBook Pro. Can i upgrade my iMac with this DVD?
- Asked by Panos T from Athens
- Sep 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (i have an mac os x 10.5.8 and i need to update into OS x 10.6 snow leopard.)
Can I install without loosing data or software? Or will I have to re-install all my stuff?
Mac OS X 10.5.8
- Asked by Carl S from Ringwood North
- Nov 25, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I install without loosing data or software? Or will I have to re-install all my stuff?)
I am still running Mac OS X 10.5.8 on my MakeBook Pro. Please tell me if and how iI can install Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 from Install DVD
The model of my MacBook Pro is MacBookPro4.1 of year 2006
processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 cores, speed 2.4 GHz
memory: 2 GB
available capacity: 132.63 GB out of 186 GB
Thanks in advance for your precious guidance
I have lost my Mac Original CD... my current version is Mac OS 10.5.8, Can i use this Snow Leopard to reformat may Macbook without my original cd?
Can I use snow leopard to reformat my macbook?
Does the install dvd for snow leopard come with all the original ilife apps?
i plan on upgrading to snow leopard from leopard, but threw the past year doing various things i ended up losing garageband and imovie
i purchased and install disk for mac os x 10.5 but since i already had it i couldnt install it and that disk didnt have garageband on it
also to my current knowledge i cant install any apps without the mac store and cant install the mac store without snow leopard so for that im thankful that either way ill be able to reinstall garageband
- Asked by Brock M from Little Suamico
- Apr 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the install dvd for snow leopard come with all the original ilife apps?)
I have the Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 unlimited Client version, can I install this overtop of the client version?
I recently received a MacBook from a friend that has the Mac OS X 10.6 unlimited Client version on it. I am planning on using this for everyday use and was wondering if I can install the Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard overtop of the previous client version?
- Asked by Richard D from Pottsville
- Jan 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 unlimited Client version, can I install this overtop of the client version?)
do I have to have to original software disks to install OS Snow Leapard
hi there, i have by MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo, version 10.5.8 but i have lost the originals software disks. Can I instal the new sow leopard. thx
- Asked by Marsel M
- Nov 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to have to original software disks to install OS Snow Leapard)
OS X Tiger to OS X Snow Leopard
I have a MacBook (Black) with Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 GHz. How can I upgrade my OS to Snow Leopard?. Can I just purchase the Snow Leopard Disc and perform a clean install?
- Asked by Mark Nico M from Malolos
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (OS X Tiger to OS X Snow Leopard)
I'm running OS X 10.5. The optical drive no longer works on my Mac mini and I can't get the new external drive to work. How can I install OS X 10.6?
I have the Snow Leopard disk, I just can't figure out how to get it on my computer. And, of course, with the new iPhone and iPad updates we can't share anything from our iTunes accounts without updating the mac mini.
I am a Windows User & I don't no how to Install or make DVD from Windows OS
I Have newly released Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard but i use Mac never before.
My Question is How can i make DVD from my Windows Se7en.
My Laptop Configuration is:
Intel Core i3 CPU M330 at 2.13 GHz 2.13GHz
2GB of RAM
Graphics : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4550 Graphics
512 MB GDDR3 dedicated memory.
Can this processor support Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Asked by Sunny S
- May 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I am a Windows User & I don't no how to Install or make DVD from Windows OS)