Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
How much does this weight?
- Asked by Nathan R from Riverside
- Aug 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does this weight?)
What is the weight of this product?
- Asked by Samuel V from The Plains
- Oct 23, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the weight of this product?)
Is there a shorter power cord option for the MacBook Pro 15"? The power cord is much longer than needed and takes up way too much space in my bookbag.
- Asked by Jennifer E from Simi Valley
- Oct 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a shorter power cord option for the MacBook Pro 15"? The power cord is much longer than needed and takes up way too much space in my bookbag.)
Adapter won't stay plugged into receptacles while traveling
Due to the weight, location of the plug, the folding nature of the prongs and configuration of outlets I have had issues with the charger dropping out of the wall receptacles. I've taken to traveling with a cheep 2wire extension cord. Does Apple have an different type of 2 prong plug for example one with a cord rather than the fold out 2 prong plug?
- Asked by James S from Baldwinsville
- Jan 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Adapter won't stay plugged into receptacles while traveling)
Hi. I'm from Russia. I have MacBook Pro 15", made in 2011. Will this adapter be sutable for my Mac and can you provide shipping to Russian Federation?
In Russia costs on Apple devices are very high (for example, adapter like this will be near 4000RUR it's about 140USD), so sometimes much easier buy devices or acessories abroad. And this time the main question is about shipping to Russian Federation.