Similar questions from the community
Is product compatible with European wireless standards?
European wireless compatibility
- Asked by Logan M. B from Ft Benning
- Feb 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is product compatible with European wireless standards?)
is this compatable with BT home hub?
i have numerous apple products and a couple of laptops and an office computer & I want to know how to link up the airport system to enable it to work with all the products, i phones, i pads, i pods and playstations etc and stream music.
Do I need to connect it with a cable to phone line ? or will it pick up signal wirelessly ?
- Asked by Melanie B
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatable with BT home hub?)
Does this generate its own Wi-Fi for apple products?
I have a router for my internet at home but the WiFi for that is no longer compatible with my iPhone, without WiFi I get bad service in my house. Will this help me?
- Asked by D'naija T from Glassboro
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this generate its own Wi-Fi for apple products?)
Can I use this to connect mac mini to wireless n router ?
I have a mac mini which has a airport g compatible card, can I use the base station to send data wirelessly as n compatible to my broad band router to achieve 80mbs rather than 20 mbs I'm getting ? Thanks
- Asked by Stuart F
- Dec 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect mac mini to wireless n router ?)
Compatibility with previous generation of airport extreme
I currently have 2 airport extreme base stations these are configured with the radio set to 5 ghz as a single wireless network. can i introduce a airport express into the same wireless network but have this airport express transmitting on both 2.4 and 5 ghz simultaneously or will it be restricted to 5 ghz due to the older airport extreme configuration.
- Asked by Steve T
- Apr 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with previous generation of airport extreme)
What exactly is the AirPort Express?
Am not familiar with this product and the description is a little unclear. Is this basically a wireless router? Any help would be appreciated!
- Asked by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly is the AirPort Express?)
Is the Airport Express compatible with a Technicolor TG 582n router? How would it be connected, ethernet cable or the Technicolor wireless?
I need it principally to support a USB printer, to serve a network composed of an iMac, on Mavericks, and Windows 7 laptops
I am running an Airport Time Capsule along with an Airport Extreme to extend my wireless network in my home. I have a fish tank control module (Neptune's Apex Controller) that I would like to add to my wireless network. This product does not have wireless capabilities, but you can connect it to a wireless game adaptor and go wireless from there? Would an additional airport express work for me?
- Asked by Joe C from Rehoboth
- Aug 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (network extender)
No answers yet
Compatability with HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One printer?
Is my HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier compatible with Airport Express? My wireless connection (through Airport Express) quit working yesterday and I got a message saying my HP Photosmart 3210 is not supported by Airport Express. I really like my printer, and this presents a problem for me. Would Airport Extreme be the answer?
- Asked by Margaret B from Okotoks
- Apr 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatability with HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One printer?)
Is this compatible with the AirPort Extreme (2013)?
I purchased my AirPort Extreme abroad and wondered if this is compatible with the AirPort Extreme (2013).
- Asked by Kristian M
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the AirPort Extreme (2013)?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
using Xbox 360 and iMac
is this the proper device for the following network:
>one Mac (late-model 27" iMac) in the room with the AirPort Express
>one Xbox 360 in a different room
>connection to cable internet via a standard router (furnished by cable provider, working as a wired setup for the iMac now )
and a follow-up question:
Is there any chance this wireless net will interfere with any wireless connections in the house, such as the Mac keyboard or mouse, the Xbox controller or a wireless home phone? I assume the frequencies are very different.
- Asked by Wayne S from Sun City
- Feb 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (using Xbox 360 and iMac)
is this a wireless network?
- Asked by Aleisha L from San Bernardino
- Jul 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this a wireless network?)
is this a good product to have for dorms?
- Asked by Monica R from Pearland
- Aug 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this a good product to have for dorms?)
No answers yet
Can this product work in europe?
- Asked by Denise S from Syosset
- Aug 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product work in europe?)
No answers yet
Can you use the Airport Express system to link to play music straight through from the Iphone to a normal hifi that only has a standard audio input?
I have a speaker system that only has an audio stereo cable input (left right stereo cable) and want to be able to play music through the wifi to this speaker set. Is this possible?
The base system doesn't seem to have the required outputs to make this happen.
do i need this if i already have a wireless router?
like the phone line comes out and goes to a router which gives me wireless will i need this for airplay and such or will airplay work with my router i have already
- Asked by Jonathon B from Concord
- Aug 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need this if i already have a wireless router?)
Where can I find the wireless specs?
- is it 2x2 (MIMO), does it support 40MHz BW?
- What are the maximum downlink/uplink rates?
- Support WMM, MIMO-PS?
- Asked by Joseph K
- Jun 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the wireless specs?)