Similar questions from the community
Connect my wd my book live nas drive to airport express
Im looking to purchase the airport express to extend my extremes wifi network. I hoping to put a western digital hardrive into the Ethernet slot on the express, as the express will be in the middle of the house enabling my office mac to share the content.
Hope that makes sense.
- Asked by Richard D
- Aug 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect my wd my book live nas drive to airport express)
I am running an Airport Time Capsule along with an Airport Extreme to extend my wireless network in my home. I have a fish tank control module (Neptune's Apex Controller) that I would like to add to my wireless network. This product does not have wireless capabilities, but you can connect it to a wireless game adaptor and go wireless from there? Would an additional airport express work for me?
- Asked by Joe C from Rehoboth
- Aug 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (network extender)
No answers yet
Is this device capable of sharing a typical hotel WiFi connection?
Problem: Some hotels have expensive WiFi only internet access that is tied to a single device. I'd like to share this connection amongst my devices (MacBook, iPhone, iPad, etc). Some hotels only offer fee-based WiFi and are bound to a single device. Can this device extend a WiFi only network like those found in some hotels?
- Asked by Michael S from Newport News
- Jun 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this device capable of sharing a typical hotel WiFi connection?)
i already have comcast wifi can i add airport express just to an iPad?
- Asked by Gayle L from The Villages
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (i already have comcast wifi can i add airport express just to an iPad?)
Can this new airport express drive offers AirPrint service to iPhone/iPad etc driving a non-airprint capable printer via USB port?
Use AiPort Express to serve AirPrint to any USB printer?
Does it basically just make your own wifi network that you can take anywhere and do you need to add anything to it or do you jut get an app connect it
Do you need any ad dons
Can you take it around
I already have a Net gear Wireless Router. Can I add the Airport Express to my network without plugging it directly into my current router?
I'm not very tech smart on wireless networking so just a simple answer will do :-)
is there any way to increase the AirPort Express connection distance with out using additional airport express??like via add on antennas ?
- Asked by Matthew D from Castle Hill
- Jul 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is there any way to increase the AirPort Express connection distance with out using additional airport express??like via add on antennas ?)
Will having a printer in the USB port of the AirPort Express allow me to print?
I have an HP printer that is not AirPrint capable. The printer does have wireless capability as I can print using my laptop PC but not my iPad or iPhone. If I hook it up to the USB port on the AirPort Express will I be able to print from my iPad or iPhones?
- Asked by Adrian K from Spartanburg
- Jul 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will having a printer in the USB port of the AirPort Express allow me to print?)
I use a first generation in hotels to create a reliable - relatively secure hotspot. Will the new version do the same thing?
I would really like to use the dual mode capability. 2.4GHz for laptop and 5 GHz for ipad.
- Asked by Harold S from Springfield
- Nov 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I use a first generation in hotels to create a reliable - relatively secure hotspot. Will the new version do the same thing?)
so what if you already have wi fi in your home, is this device still needed or will my wi fi do the job?
i'm trying to add a printer for printing, and it sounds like the airport express will allow me to print wireless, but if i already have wi fi installed will i still need the airport express to print wireless, and what does this device do different than what i already have?
- Asked by Melvin T from Westchester
- Oct 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (so what if you already have wi fi in your home, is this device still needed or will my wi fi do the job?)
Can I use the AirPort device or something similar to transmit audio from the output of my DJ mixing desk to my home Airplay network ?
I'm looking for something that I can plug into the output socket of my Stanton SCS4DJ MP3 mixing desk that will enable me to send the audio output wirelessly to my Airplay network that includes my Denon Ceol Network Music System, Apple TV and any other speakers that I choose to add to my Airplay network. Thanks