Similar questions from the community
Is the arm strap removable or fixed?
- Asked by Stuart H from South Plympton
- Oct 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the arm strap removable or fixed?)
When you're running/sprinting do the earphones come out of your ear with arm motion?
When I'm running, especially sprinting, the earphone cord swings around and the ear buds come out of my ear with my shuffle. I'm curious if when I put my nano in an armband like this a similar thing will happen since it's strapped to your arm...
- Asked by Ashlee W from Sedalia
- Oct 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (When you're running/sprinting do the earphones come out of your ear with arm motion?)
Can you buy this arm band in blue
Armband for ipod
- Asked by Connie M from Newhall
- Oct 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy this arm band in blue)
which side is the ear phone plug socket on 5th generation?
I bought an arm band for my 5thgeneration ipod but the earphone socket opening was on the right hand side, my ipod earphone socket is one the left. Shop not able to explain/help!
- Asked by Jenny T
- Jan 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (which side is the ear phone plug socket on 5th generation?)
is there a waist clip where the nano doesn't slip out?
I have the clear waist clip soft cover for my nano (the older, skinny model-5th generation) but the nano constantly slips down as it has no bottom to it.....I'm specifically looking for a waist clip with a strap or something across the bottom to prevent this from happening.
- Asked by Juli N from Yantis
- Jun 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a waist clip where the nano doesn't slip out?)
where can i find an armband for 2nd generation nano
I have a teal 2nd generation Ipod nano 8GB. I have had it since 2007. I bought A BELKIN case for it in Meijer immediately after. I need a carrying case to wear during a workout because the velcro has worn off the current cases that I have. I don't want to keep tying my Ipod onto my arm because it won't stick. I hope that this particular case isn't too outdated! Please help!
- Asked by Kenisha R from Grand Rapids
- Mar 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (where can i find an armband for 2nd generation nano)