Similar questions from the community
Would the Magic Mouse work with Microstation (Run via Bootcamp/ Parallel)?
Hello reader, I am Architecture student and will be buying a MacBook Pro Retina 15" very soon (If I wanted a PC I would have bought one so please don't comment on that).
I use Microstation for some of my design work and will be using Parallel or Bootcamp to run this program on my MBPR, I want to get a Magic Mouse but I do not know if the controls or gestures will work with the program i.e. panning around an object in 3D. I called Bentley Support (The software producers of Microstation) and they said oddly enough told me it hadn't been tested before. So if you have been or know of someone in this situation I would be most grateful if you could let me know if the controls on the Magic Mouse work with Microstation or if I need to get a mouse with a scroll wheel.
Furthermore if I do need to get a standard mouse w/ scroll wheel what would you recommend? It can be within the same budget as the magic mouse but has to be wireless (Bluetooth preferred), ergonomic and well designed. Thank you all for taking your time to read this rather lengthy description and I do look forward to hopeful helpful comments.
Oh and have a wonderful New Year!
- Asked by Samson E
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Would the Magic Mouse work with Microstation (Run via Bootcamp/ Parallel)?)
Does the magic trackpad work better than the magic mouse?
My magic mouse is terrible. Right-clicking is a nightmare, and the battery power is weak. I always need to re-charge the batteries.
- Asked by Nicolaas S from Rumford
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic trackpad work better than the magic mouse?)
does it work with any Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen or any particular type of pen?
I am wondering if it also works as a Touch that allows special pens to write on. And if it does, what sort of pen would I need to use?
- Asked by Siyuan J
- Nov 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with any Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen or any particular type of pen?)
does this mouse work with ipad
I own the iPad Air and have the wireless keyboard. if i buy the Magic Mouse or the trackpad will these work with the iPad as well ?
- Asked by Jamie R
- Sep 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mouse work with ipad)
Does the magic trackpad work with bootcamp? Has anyone tried using for architecture based programs such as AutoCad, Sketchup, Chief Architect etc..
Is there a Button 3/Scroll Ball feature?
Will this Magic Trackpad work with CAD/3D Modeling apps to provide Orbit and Zoom In/Out functionality, same as the Button 3/Scroll-ball with standard mouse? This is why I had to return the Magic Mouse. Being able to quickly orbit about models and zoom in/out with the middle button/track-ball instead of clicking on the tool is a major time saver and far easier to perform.
- Asked by Darryl R from San Clemente
- Sep 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a Button 3/Scroll Ball feature?)
Does it work with maya which requires a 3 button mouse?
- Asked by Jessica D from Camarillo
- Nov 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with maya which requires a 3 button mouse?)
Does it work on a lucite desk? A mouse will not work without a pad on lucite.
- Asked by Marie O from Metairie
- Jul 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work on a lucite desk? A mouse will not work without a pad on lucite.)
i have a pc with win7 64bit. what do i need to make the apple trackpad work on my computer?
what do i need to have to make this work on my pc?
- Asked by Andre R from Bay Point
- Aug 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a pc with win7 64bit. what do i need to make the apple trackpad work on my computer?)
Does the Magic Trackpad work with multiple monitors?
With a mouse, I have to drag the mouse around to get to the second monitor. I would imagine that the whole trackpad would map to the size of both screens, but would this cause it to be a little harder to control? Or less precise?
- Asked by Vincent A from Johnston
- Jul 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Magic Trackpad work with multiple monitors?)
How well would it work for World of Warcraft?
Im using the magic mouse right now, and its really not the greatest thing for WoW. I was just wondering how the trackpad would be instead.
- Asked by Jace W from Tyler
- Feb 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How well would it work for World of Warcraft?)
can it work for an older powerbook g4
I'd like to buy either or both a magic mouse and a magic trackpad. I have a new I mac 27", an older imac 21", an older powerbook g4 and also an ibook. I'd like to find some new gear that will work for all of the above. is this possible and if so what OS and Bluetooth OS do I need on each of them.
Thanks immensely in advance.
jonny apple seed
- Asked by Brian K from Los Angeles
- Sep 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can it work for an older powerbook g4)
Does it work on excel? The magic mouse does not scroll with any precission left-right- jumps and goes pages & spinning ball My mighty mouse works OK
How well does this work with Photoshop? And Dual screens...?
Is the trackpad sensitive enough to us as something in between a mouse and a graphics tablet? Also how well does it work for spanning over a dual screen set up?
- Asked by Ben S
- Aug 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does this work with Photoshop? And Dual screens...?)
Is there any way to perform a Google Search by Highlighting?
I'm able to do this with one click on my Logitech Revolution mouse.
- Asked by Steve G from Mount Pleasant
- Dec 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any way to perform a Google Search by Highlighting?)