Similar questions from the community
Can you use a stylus with it?
Does the Magic Trackpad except a stylus such as the after market ones available for the iPad? Could this replace a tablet?
- Asked by Steedan C from Penetanguishene
- Jul 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use a stylus with it?)
can you use a stylus with the track pad
- Asked by Katherine S from Lafeyette
- Jan 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use a stylus with the track pad)
No answers yet
Can I use this as a graphics tablet? As in could I buy a capacitive stylus and use it for Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop as well?
- Asked by Martin G from Wheeler Heights
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this as a graphics tablet? As in could I buy a capacitive stylus and use it for Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop as well?)
How to take screenshot with Trackpad
How can I take a screenshot using the Trackpad. Command, Shift, 4 activates the 'camera' but how do I choose the are for the screenshot and how to take the picture?
- Asked by Marcus G
- Jul 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How to take screenshot with Trackpad)
No answers yet
Would the Magic Mouse work with Microstation (Run via Bootcamp/ Parallel)?
Hello reader, I am Architecture student and will be buying a MacBook Pro Retina 15" very soon (If I wanted a PC I would have bought one so please don't comment on that).
I use Microstation for some of my design work and will be using Parallel or Bootcamp to run this program on my MBPR, I want to get a Magic Mouse but I do not know if the controls or gestures will work with the program i.e. panning around an object in 3D. I called Bentley Support (The software producers of Microstation) and they said oddly enough told me it hadn't been tested before. So if you have been or know of someone in this situation I would be most grateful if you could let me know if the controls on the Magic Mouse work with Microstation or if I need to get a mouse with a scroll wheel.
Furthermore if I do need to get a standard mouse w/ scroll wheel what would you recommend? It can be within the same budget as the magic mouse but has to be wireless (Bluetooth preferred), ergonomic and well designed. Thank you all for taking your time to read this rather lengthy description and I do look forward to hopeful helpful comments.
Oh and have a wonderful New Year!
- Asked by Samson E
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Would the Magic Mouse work with Microstation (Run via Bootcamp/ Parallel)?)