Similar questions from the community
Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?
i find i very difficult to use my magic mouse to draw, will this make it a lot more realistic in using SBP?
- Asked by Oliver K from Caves Beach
- Mar 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?)
Is it good for photo/video editing?
Does anyone use this for photo or video editing? And do you use it with or instead of a mouse?
- Asked by Jack P from Sandy Bay
- Jul 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it good for photo/video editing?)
How does this perform with games?
How does the trackpad perform in terms of games, especially first person shooters? I am considering returning my Magic Mouse and replacing it with the trackpad, is this a good idea if I game alot?
- Asked by Chris M from Evergreen
- Dec 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this perform with games?)
Can it have BOTH custom right click AND custom double click (in addition to single click)?
My main application requires lots of left button clicking, double clicking and right button clicking. These are variously combined with dragging. You can imagine the many different combinations not possible (or very tiring) with a standard mouse. I'm currently using the four-button Kensington Turbo Mouse. Would the MTP be a good replacement?
- Asked by Kenneth C from Rodeo
- Mar 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it have BOTH custom right click AND custom double click (in addition to single click)?)