Similar questions from the community
Best signature software for trackpad?
What software program is best so I can create a signature or written message with my track pad and mac?
- Asked by Maureen C from Haymarket
- Nov 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Best signature software for trackpad?)
Can the Trackpad be used to write signatures on PDFs?
- Asked by Tyler S from Babylon
- Nov 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Trackpad be used to write signatures on PDFs?)
where do I get Latest Magic Trackpad software update
- Asked by Eva Marie F from Olympia
- Aug 4, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (where do I get Latest Magic Trackpad software update)
trackpad and Mac mini
I have purchased a Trackpad and it will not work with my mac mini.
the mini says software is up to date but the track pad requires OSX 10.6 my mini is supposedly up to date with 10.5.
what can I do to get my trackpad to work
- Asked by Paul M from West Vancouver
- Nov 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (trackpad and Mac mini)
Does the magic trackpad work with dj spin, is it responsive enough to que up records & beat sync?
Dj spin software & magic trackpad
How can I tell the Magic Trackpad power is off?
When I push the power button to toggle power, the device continues to work regardless of power state. How do I turn it off and know it is off?
- Asked by John C from Choctaw
- Nov 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I tell the Magic Trackpad power is off?)
can I buy a protector for the trackpad?
My cursor is jumping around while trying to use my track pad. I read I can use a teflon appliqué to help this. Do you sell these?
- Asked by Diane S from Livermore
- Aug 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I buy a protector for the trackpad?)
No answers yet
I have No trackpad shown in System preferences, how can I pair my Track Pad?
I have upgraded my software to OX 6.4 and there is no Trackpad shown in system preferences
- Asked by Alan C from Makawao
- Oct 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have No trackpad shown in System preferences, how can I pair my Track Pad?)
Does it work with VoiceOver -- does the software update add a TrackPad Commander tab in VoiceOver Utility when a Magic Trackpad is detected?
- Asked by Tim S from Lakewood
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with VoiceOver -- does the software update add a TrackPad Commander tab in VoiceOver Utility when a Magic Trackpad is detected?)
the magic trackpad can be use to macbookpro and ipad 2?
- Asked by Irwin G from Honolulu
- Sep 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (the magic trackpad can be use to macbookpro and ipad 2?)
Can you use this to draw/write/sign?
If I am in an app (like PDFPen), can I use this to write my signature?
- Asked by Mark K from Tyrone
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this to draw/write/sign?)
Using a Magic Trackpad on a PC / Windows 7 - exactly what functionality will remain?
Based on my research - pinch/zoom, other advanced multi-touch functions are gone but simple click to select & pointer functions work. But can I still use tap to select? Vertical &/or Horizontal Scroll? Adjust tap sensitivity & cursor speed?
Need trackpad instead of a mouse to deal with RSI (repetitive stress injury on click finger) – there aren’t that many to pick from & have really mixed reviews. No doubt this one is the best for mac, but not sure about in Windows. I don't need the most advanced functions, but have to be able to switch to the tap to select and adjust some basic sensitivity settings.
I went to the store to ask but the people there didn't even know there was a driver out for PC / Windows...Please help!
- Asked by Heather B from The Woodlands
- Jul 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a Magic Trackpad on a PC / Windows 7 - exactly what functionality will remain?)
Would my iMacs RAM effect tracking speed/lag when using the magic trackpad?
I am currently running a stock 21.5 " i5 iMac 4GB RAM and notice that I only max out about 2.50 Gb or so memory when multitasking and using the system normally.
I recently purchased a magic trackpad which I have had replaced by Apple as my old one was faulty and have found that in one spot of the trackpad I get slight cursor delay.
This was the exact same problem (there were other problems also with my old one) that happened with my previous trackpad so I'm starting to think this now must be a software fault.
Unless there are any issues with mountain lion (I'm running the latest version) that I'm not aware of the only other explanation I can think of is the RAM.
Would RAM have an effect on cursor delay on a trackpad? I find it hard to believe I've had two trackpads with the same issue and it has been in the exact same place (In the bottom right hand corner of the pad)
Would upgrading my RAM to 8GB have any effect?
Any thoughts on the issue?
(I was also thinking it may be related to the notification centre gesture in some way as you have to swipe with two fingers from the right to active this)
- Asked by Jonathan H
- Oct 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Would my iMacs RAM effect tracking speed/lag when using the magic trackpad?)