Similar questions from the community
If you are a fashion designer, how do you draw sketches or drawings of clothes?
drawing clothes sketches or specific drawings
- Asked by Christine G from Orlando
- Nov 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (If you are a fashion designer, how do you draw sketches or drawings of clothes?)
Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?
i find i very difficult to use my magic mouse to draw, will this make it a lot more realistic in using SBP?
- Asked by Oliver K from Caves Beach
- Mar 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?)
Can it be used to draw things?
I'm assuming that it can also work as a tablet type thing so that you could draw a picture with it or something.
- Asked by Riley S from Huntsville
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used to draw things?)
Can you use this to draw/write/sign?
If I am in an app (like PDFPen), can I use this to write my signature?
- Asked by Mark K from Tyrone
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this to draw/write/sign?)
how well does it work using design programs such as photoshop and illustrator
- Asked by Jared D from Minneapolis
- Jun 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how well does it work using design programs such as photoshop and illustrator)
compare trackpad to bamboo pen and pad
I'm a graphic art design student. I am considering purchasing the Bamboo pen and pad. How does this the Apple trackpad compare?
- Asked by Robin B from Vonore
- Jan 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (compare trackpad to bamboo pen and pad)
Would the Magic Mouse work with Microstation (Run via Bootcamp/ Parallel)?
Hello reader, I am Architecture student and will be buying a MacBook Pro Retina 15" very soon (If I wanted a PC I would have bought one so please don't comment on that).
I use Microstation for some of my design work and will be using Parallel or Bootcamp to run this program on my MBPR, I want to get a Magic Mouse but I do not know if the controls or gestures will work with the program i.e. panning around an object in 3D. I called Bentley Support (The software producers of Microstation) and they said oddly enough told me it hadn't been tested before. So if you have been or know of someone in this situation I would be most grateful if you could let me know if the controls on the Magic Mouse work with Microstation or if I need to get a mouse with a scroll wheel.
Furthermore if I do need to get a standard mouse w/ scroll wheel what would you recommend? It can be within the same budget as the magic mouse but has to be wireless (Bluetooth preferred), ergonomic and well designed. Thank you all for taking your time to read this rather lengthy description and I do look forward to hopeful helpful comments.
Oh and have a wonderful New Year!
- Asked by Samson E
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Would the Magic Mouse work with Microstation (Run via Bootcamp/ Parallel)?)