Similar questions from the community
will this work with the apple macbook pro 8,1 (2011) running windows 7 with boot camp?
i want to know if this will work with windows media center on windows 7 with boot camp.
- Asked by Troy S from Olmsted Falls
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with the apple macbook pro 8,1 (2011) running windows 7 with boot camp?)
how does the remote work with the ipod touch? do you have to have the universal dock for it to work -or can you use it w/o a dock?
will this apple Remote Control works on my new iPod Touch docked on B&O Beosound 8
- Asked by Wilfredo L from Antipolo
- Feb 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this apple Remote Control works on my new iPod Touch docked on B&O Beosound 8)
Does the new remote now allow me to remotely navigate and choose movies / shows / podcast episodes from my sofa? or just pause/play/playlist nav?
For example, right now I'm watching an episode of The Totally Rad Show on my TV via an old iphone and a universal doc but I cannot use my existing remote to select a movie or TV show to watch. Does this change with the new remote?
I lost my apple tv remote. can I use the remote application on my ios device to control apple tv?
I can't get the Apple remote app on my iphone to see my apple tv. I lost the remote to the apple tv two years ago because I could not figure out how to use it and I lost track of the remote. Now I want to try again. Do I have to buy another remote or can I control apple tv with the remote app on my iphone. It's an apple tv 3rd generation.
- Asked by Maggie A from Oklahoma City
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I lost my apple tv remote. can I use the remote application on my ios device to control apple tv?)
can I buy a replacement remote?
my daughter lost our original remote and is grounded until it is found. 2 weeks have gone by, and now she just wants to replace it. Can one be bought?
- Asked by Jeremy P from Essex
- Nov 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I buy a replacement remote?)
Toddler loves apple remotes - apple remotes hate toddler
I have a toddler who has been teething for the last number of months and since discovering that our apple remote is the perfect size for her little hands/mouth, seems to love nothing better than gnawing away on it.
We have tried to hide it away but every now and again she gets her hands on it and while she loves the remote, the feeling is not reciprocated. As a result i am on remote number 3 and having taken it out of her mouth today i think i am about to be on remote number four
None of the remotes look damaged but she has obviously messed with the innards of the remote to the point where they are stuffed.
Q: My question is whether anyone has experienced anything like this and if they have found a cover etc which protects the remote from slobbering toddlers
- Asked by E M
- Jun 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Toddler loves apple remotes - apple remotes hate toddler)