Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
How to type a question mark on a french version of the keyboard^^^ thanks!!
- Asked by Olivia B from Westmount
- Jun 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to type a question mark on a french version of the keyboard^^^ thanks!!)
Can I type with my English keyboard that's on my laptop, and then switch to the Swedish keyboard for Swedish?
I am an American, very used to my English keyboard layout. I am moving to Sweden and will have to be communicating in Swedish as well as English. I am wondering if I can type on the Swedish keyboard with all of its keys, and then go back to the English one on my laptop. The reason I ask, is because the layout is different, and things such as the "?" question mark, and parenthesese are located in different spots, and it's hard to find them.
- Asked by Zachary G from Asheboro
- Apr 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I type with my English keyboard that's on my laptop, and then switch to the Swedish keyboard for Swedish?)
Can it be used as a french keyboard?
- Asked by Lynn C from Repentigny
- Nov 11, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used as a french keyboard?)
Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?
Very interested in buying the Wireless keyboard... But does it allow the auto correction as does the iPad when I type on its keyboard.
If I've chosen the French keyboard, it'll autocorrect my French mistakes.
If I've chosen English, it'll autocorrect also, but in English.
That's so amazing that I regret not to have it on my MBP when I happen to write on it...
Thanx in advance.
- Asked by Bruno D
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?)
No answers yet
Is there a version of the wireless keyboard with a Canadian bilingual layout (CSA), similar to what I have on my MacBook Pro?
My MacBook pro has the Canadian layout with accented letters... my wireless keyboard is pure QWERTY and constantly shifting from one to the other is ... tiring. And I write in French 25% of the time.
- Asked by Philippe K from Vancouver
- Oct 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a version of the wireless keyboard with a Canadian bilingual layout (CSA), similar to what I have on my MacBook Pro?)
Do they have a keyboard with Cyrillic keys?
I type in both languages English and Russian. Therefore, to have a keyboard with Cyrillic keys is very important for me. Is it possible to order such thing? Thank you.
- Asked by Mikhail S from Vancouver
- Nov 19, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they have a keyboard with Cyrillic keys?)
can you use a foreign keyboard with an english macbook?
I have a UK English keyboard MacBook and I want to use a French wireless keyboard with it as I write in French a lot. Is this possible please?
- Asked by Julia G
- Nov 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use a foreign keyboard with an english macbook?)
Has the layout of the keys changed from previous versions?
The images show a horizontal return key, like the UIS English version. If that's the case, where's the backtic/tilde key? The previous key above the tab has to be THE most useless key on any keyboard ever created. Who types those characters?
- Asked by Constantinos N from London
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Has the layout of the keys changed from previous versions?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Can I get a french Canadian keyboard protector (like the Marblue ones) ?
I just bought a Marblue K-Mint keyboard protector at the apple store and it doesn't fit on my keyboard because it was set for an english one... is there any way I can get a french Canadian keyboard protector?
- Asked by Catherine R from Sherbrooke
- Sep 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get a french Canadian keyboard protector (like the Marblue ones) ?)
is there a keyboard for the iphone?
An external keyboard, making it easier to type?
- Asked by James W from San Francisco
- Oct 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a keyboard for the iphone?)
Is it possible to order an English/Arabic version of the keyboard in Canada?
When purchasing a macbook laptop you have the option to choose an English/Arabic keyboard, however that does not seem to be the case when ordering a wireless keyboard.
Is it possible to purchase an English/Arabic wireless keyboard from the Canadian store online?
- Asked by Sherif A from Dundas
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to order an English/Arabic version of the keyboard in Canada?)
Can the keyboard be used to a iPad Air 2?
I've bought a new iPad Air 2, and i was surfering around and looking after accessories for my iPad. Then i found this wireless keyboard that i want so bad, but then i wondered: "Does this keyboard even work on a iPad Air 2?"
And that is my question to you now!
- Asked by Hamza N
- Dec 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the keyboard be used to a iPad Air 2?)
I need to type quietly in meetings. Does this keyboard make any noise?
- Asked by Carolyn E from San Mateo
- Sep 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to type quietly in meetings. Does this keyboard make any noise?)