Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?
My husband wants a roll up keyboard that "is made out of that plastic, rubbery stuff". Does Apple make something like that? He wants to be able to travel with it, e.g., be able to "put it in his pocket", at least, put it easily in his iPad carrier.
- Asked by Theresa R from Fort Washington
- Jul 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?)
CaCan I use it on a windows desktop?
can I use the wireless keyboard on my windows pc?
- Asked by Amani R from Brooklyn
- May 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (CaCan I use it on a windows desktop?)
No answers yet
I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.
When placing order with Apple online I am given three English keyboard options e.g. Uk Engish, International English and Us English. I live in Ireland so which do I decide on. I would assume that the International English is going to have a Euro Symbol € but it does not.
- Asked by Maria F
- Dec 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.)
Will the wireless keyboard work with remote desktop ipad apps like Jump?
- Asked by Amy P from Carlisle
- Jan 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the wireless keyboard work with remote desktop ipad apps like Jump?)
Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?
I have been using a Windows desktop at home and my office. Although I have never had a laptop, I have been planning to buy an Apple laptop for use when I travel. However, I recently used an Apple and found its keyboard, in one particular way, to be inferior to the standard keyboards that I have been accustomed to using. Do you agree?
A conventional keyboard has two keys to make deletions. The backspace key deletes characters to the left of the cursor. The delete key deletes characters to the right of the cursor. In contrast, the Apple keyboard has only one key to make deletions. It is the delete key and it deletes characters to the left of the cursor. It appears that if I want to delete characters to the right of the cursor, there is no way to do that directly and simply. Am I correct about that? I must either use a second key or I must first highlight the text and then delete it.
Using a non-Apple conventional keyboard, it is also possible to delete an entire word and one adjacent space in only two strokes by using a combination of the control key and the delete key. The same can be done in the other direction using the control key and the backspace key. How would these two types of deletion most efficiently be done with an Apple keyboard?
The reality seems to be that two keys to delete can operate more efficiently, in more directions, than only one (Apple). Do you agree that the Apple keyboard is less efficient in making deletions than the conventional keyboard when using Word software? What is the best way to get around that inefficiency in a MacBookPro? If there is no way around it, should this discourage me from getting an Apple since I do lots of word processing and deletions?
Does the Apple keyboard have any advantages over the conventional keyboard that I should be aware of?
- Asked by Robert J from Granger
- Feb 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?)
What is the eqivilant of word for the ipad
Im thinking of buying a keyboard for my iPad but am so used to typing in word that I hope I can use it, can I?
- Asked by Catherine P
- Jun 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the eqivilant of word for the ipad)
Does the wireless keyboard come with a wireless mouse?
- Asked by Ashlee M from Oklahoma City
- Sep 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard come with a wireless mouse?)
is there a wireless keyboard with numeric keypad?
numeric keypad on wireless keyboard
- Asked by Gordon P from Glasgow
- Mar 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a wireless keyboard with numeric keypad?)
Is there a tutorial for the wireless keyboard?
Is there a tutorial of shortcuts for the apple wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Katherine D from Washington Township
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a tutorial for the wireless keyboard?)
how to print on ipad wireless keyboard
how do i use the apple wireless keyboard to print a selection
- Asked by Jolene S from Memphis
- Feb 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how to print on ipad wireless keyboard)
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
Can I buy a wireless keyboard in Spanish?
My wired Apple keyboards come with the Spanish ñ letter and the ´accent. Quite useful when you do a lot of writing in Spanish. I would order a wireless keyboard if it came with such. Is it available?
- Asked by German M from Shickshinny
- May 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a wireless keyboard in Spanish?)
can i use the wireless keyboard with the iphone?
imagine having a portable mini imac that can make phone calls. I thinks this would be extremely popular. We need a wireless keyboard for the iphone
- Asked by Raul M from Lacey
- Nov 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the wireless keyboard with the iphone?)
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard (like in a slot made for it.) so that you can see what you are typing, like a regular computer?
- Asked by Jane C from New Castle
- Apr 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?)
Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?
Very interested in buying the Wireless keyboard... But does it allow the auto correction as does the iPad when I type on its keyboard.
If I've chosen the French keyboard, it'll autocorrect my French mistakes.
If I've chosen English, it'll autocorrect also, but in English.
That's so amazing that I regret not to have it on my MBP when I happen to write on it...
Thanx in advance.
- Asked by Bruno D
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?)
No answers yet
Surfing from the couch: Wireless Keyboard + ?
Magic Mouse? Is there a trackpad option for the keyboard so I can surf from the couch without needing a surface for a mouse? Would a trackball be my best option?
- Asked by Michael S from Cutler Bay
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Surfing from the couch: Wireless Keyboard + ?)