Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I've got an iPhone5 but no Mac - is it possible to connect the Wireless Keyboard by Bluetooth directly with the iPhone5 ?
I have no Mac - can I connect the Wireless Keyboard to iPhone 5 by Bluetooth directly?
- Asked by Johanna Maria L
- May 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I've got an iPhone5 but no Mac - is it possible to connect the Wireless Keyboard by Bluetooth directly with the iPhone5 ?)
Is the bluetooth keyboard for the iPad available only as "Wireless Keyboard—Japanese"?
I came to the Apple Store to shop for a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. I was surprised to find only this one product. I've got nothing against our Japanese friends, but I have no use whatsoever for Japanese characters on a keyboard. Is this the only way Apple now markets this product? I once owned a non-Japanese model of this very keyboard, but I left the batteries in it too long. Battery leakage ruined it, and I'd like to replace it.
- Asked by Lucas H from Timberville
- Oct 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the bluetooth keyboard for the iPad available only as "Wireless Keyboard—Japanese"?)
Is it possible to connect this keyboard to a pc that has USB ports but no bluetooth?
I need a keyboard that doesn't take up space but can connect to a USB port. Is it possible with this keyboard?
- Asked by Declan N from Alexandria
- Mar 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect this keyboard to a pc that has USB ports but no bluetooth?)
I need basic directions for use of the wireless keyboard and the ipad. The directions for use were not in my package.
I purchased the new apple wireless bluetooth keyboard, MC 184LL/a but no directions or documentation. I need help with set up and what all the keys mean . especially the top row and relationship to music.
- Asked by Marcia H from Traverse City
- Jul 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I need basic directions for use of the wireless keyboard and the ipad. The directions for use were not in my package.)
Can the new wireless keyboard with bluetooth connect to my iPad Retina?
I have a 64gb iPad with Retina display, and I am wondering if the wireless keyboard with bluetooth will work with my iPad
- Asked by Jamie R from North Vancouver
- Sep 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new wireless keyboard with bluetooth connect to my iPad Retina?)
is the apple wireless keyboard only able to connect with bluetooth
i have a computer without blue tooth but it has many spare usb spots. is there a usb device that can send a signal to the keyboard so it will still work with out bluetooth, almost like a wireless mouse. or do i have to ask a computer shop to install bluetooth to my computer itself
- Asked by Alex S from Naperville
- Aug 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is the apple wireless keyboard only able to connect with bluetooth)
Can I use this keyboard with my PC if I have a bluetooth dongle??
I would like to upgrade to a wireless keyboard and mouse, but will soon be switching to a Mac. If I buy the keyboard now, will it work on my PC? I don't have Bluetooth, but I can buy a USB dongle and add it pretty easily right?
- Asked by Daniel B from Martel
- Dec 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard with my PC if I have a bluetooth dongle??)
will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously
I have both and can get my bluetooth to pair, then it abruptly drops the connection maybe a minute later. I am trying to use the extra keyboard with a lightroom skin as a helper in lightroom..
- Asked by Denise T from Lakeside
- Jan 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Kindly advise about the Apple Wireless Keyboard capability to be used with my MacBook Pro Retina. While using Apple's Magic Mouse simultaneously
I am using MacBook Pro (Retina)
I am wondering and considering to purchase an Apple's Wireless Keyboard to use with my MacBook Pro, any person please advise me for 2 questions as follow:
1. Apple's Wireless Keyboard - can it be use with the Macbook Pro wirelessly without having to connect the USB ports, or etc.,
2. If it is possible, but since I am using Apple's Magic Mouse via bluetooth.
My question is that will it work together simultaneously both wireless (really wireless) Apple's Keyboard and Apple's Magic Mice?
I'm just a beginner, and this is my first time experiencing MacBook Pro, any of the experienced people who can assist me and clearify my wondering of usability will just assist me for a purchase intention right away. And with appreciation to the person (Mac Professional) that helps me clearify the answer I truly appreciate your professionalism, thank you!
- Asked by Jakrapat L from Bangkok
- Jul 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Kindly advise about the Apple Wireless Keyboard capability to be used with my MacBook Pro Retina. While using Apple's Magic Mouse simultaneously)
I intend to buy a Mac mini with a wireless keyboard. Is it possible to set up the wireless keyboard without using a wired one?
Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?
I've got my PS3 and my Mac Mini set up on one screen. Right now I have a wired keyboard for each, but I'd love to use one BT keyboard for both. Is this possible?
- Asked by Apolinar G from Washington
- Nov 27, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?)
Will any wireless bluetooth keyboard work with my ipad?
Can I use any kind of bluetooth keyboard with my ipad?
Ex: I have a microsoft wireless entertainment keyboard 8000 (It is bluetooth)
Q: Will any bluetooth keyboard work with the ipad?
- Asked by Justin S from Belvidere
- May 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will any wireless bluetooth keyboard work with my ipad?)
Is it possible to use this keyboard with AppleTV?
I'd like a wireless keyboard for my AppleTV but I'm not finding much information about what to purchase or even if I can hook a keyboard to the thing wirelessly.
- Asked by Staci W from Apo
- Dec 25, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use this keyboard with AppleTV?)
Hi - Can the apple wireless keyboard and wireless mouse connect to multiple devices simultaneously?
for example, can i use the keyboard/mouse with my imac AND with a mac mini, switching between both in TDM mode???
- Asked by Joseph T from New York
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi - Can the apple wireless keyboard and wireless mouse connect to multiple devices simultaneously?)
Can the Wireless bluetooth keyboard work on the old Macs, for example the Power Mac G4, and if not, is there another way of making it work?
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Jun 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)