Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this keyboard have the US layout?
- the return key is different and the 3 key has # rather than £ - I need the real US keyboard - NOT a UK keyboard
(usually it is model # M....LL/. rather than M....B/.)
- Asked by Graham B from Worthing
- Jul 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard have the US layout?)
Is there a Hebrew Layout for the keyboard?
Is there a Hebrew layout for the Wireless keyboard or for the numeric keyboard with usb-connection?
And if not, when is it due to come up?
- Asked by Aharon E
- Dec 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a Hebrew Layout for the keyboard?)
can you use a foreign keyboard with an english macbook?
I have a UK English keyboard MacBook and I want to use a French wireless keyboard with it as I write in French a lot. Is this possible please?
- Asked by Julia G
- Nov 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use a foreign keyboard with an english macbook?)
I intend to buy a Mac mini with a wireless keyboard. Is it possible to set up the wireless keyboard without using a wired one?
Is there a version of the wireless keyboard with a Canadian bilingual layout (CSA), similar to what I have on my MacBook Pro?
My MacBook pro has the Canadian layout with accented letters... my wireless keyboard is pure QWERTY and constantly shifting from one to the other is ... tiring. And I write in French 25% of the time.
- Asked by Philippe K from Vancouver
- Oct 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a version of the wireless keyboard with a Canadian bilingual layout (CSA), similar to what I have on my MacBook Pro?)
Hi, can I use a wireless keyboard with an old mouse?
i have 10.4.10 and I'm thinking of buying your refurbished wireless keyboard. does the wireless keyboard have a USB port so that dinosaurs like me can use an old mouse (if indeed this is even possible), or is it necessary to purchase a magic mouse? Thanks.
- Asked by Carlton S
- Feb 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, can I use a wireless keyboard with an old mouse?)
Is it possible to use this keyboard with AppleTV?
I'd like a wireless keyboard for my AppleTV but I'm not finding much information about what to purchase or even if I can hook a keyboard to the thing wirelessly.
- Asked by Staci W from Apo
- Dec 25, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use this keyboard with AppleTV?)
Can I buy a wireless keyboard in Spanish?
My wired Apple keyboards come with the Spanish ñ letter and the ´accent. Quite useful when you do a lot of writing in Spanish. I would order a wireless keyboard if it came with such. Is it available?
- Asked by German M from Shickshinny
- May 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a wireless keyboard in Spanish?)
Can I get a Dvorak layout?
I'm after a keyboard with the Dvorak standard layout.
- Asked by James J
- Mar 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get a Dvorak layout?)
Is it possible to order a wireless Spanish keyboard as a separate item?
I’m currently majoring in Spanish and I’m considering purchasing an Apple wireless Spanish keyboard since I write in Spanish daily. I noticed that Apple now offers a Spanish keyboard as a separate item, however the picture they’re showing for the item is a U.S keyboard whereas Apple shows the appropriate picture for the other foreign language keyboards. I just want to confirm that I would be ordering the correct item. Thank you!
- Asked by Matthew C from Culpeper
- Feb 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to order a wireless Spanish keyboard as a separate item?)
do you have any refurbished wireless keyboards
I JUST PURCHASED A REFURBISHED MAC AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY A REFURBISHED WIRLESS KEY BOARD
- Asked by Camil M from Tupper Lake
- Oct 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do you have any refurbished wireless keyboards)
does this wireless keyboard work with the mac mini?
i want to know before i buy it for my mac mini
- Asked by Ryan H from Virginia Beach
- Dec 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this wireless keyboard work with the mac mini?)
Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?
Very interested in buying the Wireless keyboard... But does it allow the auto correction as does the iPad when I type on its keyboard.
If I've chosen the French keyboard, it'll autocorrect my French mistakes.
If I've chosen English, it'll autocorrect also, but in English.
That's so amazing that I regret not to have it on my MBP when I happen to write on it...
Thanx in advance.
- Asked by Bruno D
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?)
No answers yet
where can i buy keyboard with cyrillic and english?
i live in the states but family is russian. looking for wireless english keyboard with alternate cyrillic letters on it.
- Asked by Chris B from Fort Mill
- Jan 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (where can i buy keyboard with cyrillic and english?)
Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?
I need to type and print in some languages that use many of the characters of the the whole Unicode Latin extended character set UTF-8.
No keyboard layout contains all the necessary keys. Therefore, it is necessary to use dead keys with diacritics and enter such diacritics separately.
I can select the Apple US Extended (U) Keyboard Layout as one of the "Language & Text" System Preferences. It is enough for my purposes but it is only a 'functional" software layout and not a 'physical' one.
Where can I find a keyboard with such physical layout?
Thank you for your patience and co-operation.
- Asked by Giorgio B from Roma Italy
- Apr 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?)
Has the layout of the keys changed from previous versions?
The images show a horizontal return key, like the UIS English version. If that's the case, where's the backtic/tilde key? The previous key above the tab has to be THE most useless key on any keyboard ever created. Who types those characters?
- Asked by Constantinos N from London
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Has the layout of the keys changed from previous versions?)