Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I have the wireless keyboard for the ipad, but I'm wondering if there are covers available for this keyboard? I am a student and would love to have a cover that i could put over my keyboard to act as a buffer against textbooks, food, and other things that consume my backpack. Thanks
- Asked by Erin F from Manvel
- Jul 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (keyboard covers)
Is there a portable case/sleeve cover for the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Patti J from Oviedo
- Jul 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a portable case/sleeve cover for the wireless keyboard?)
will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously
I have both and can get my bluetooth to pair, then it abruptly drops the connection maybe a minute later. I am trying to use the extra keyboard with a lightroom skin as a helper in lightroom..
- Asked by Denise T from Lakeside
- Jan 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously)
Does this use the same keyboard "skin" protector as the non-wireless Apple Keyboard?
Both keyboards look identical, the only difference is that one is wireless and the other is not. There are keyboard "skins" (protector covers) made for the non-wireless keyboard. I want to know if I can buy that same protector for this new wireless keyboard.
- Asked by Marton C from Huntington Beach
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this use the same keyboard "skin" protector as the non-wireless Apple Keyboard?)
can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?
I'm buying an iPad for school and i love the idea of a wireless keyboard! but i cant purchase it if i can not attach it to the iPad smart case. Do I have to get a separate case that already has a keyboard? because i love the idea of being able to attach and dettach a wireless keyboard from the iPad case. So can i attach the wireless keyboard to the iPad case?
- Asked by Angelica M from Melbourne
- Nov 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?)
if i buy a wireless keyboard to I have to get a wireless mouse as well? its a gift and not familiar with products
the reciepiant currently owns the previous model of your imac, the 24'' I wanted to buy him the wireless keyboard but I wasnt sure if I had to buy the wireless mouse as well in order for him to have access to a mouse
- Asked by Francelia R from San Diego
- Dec 19, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (if i buy a wireless keyboard to I have to get a wireless mouse as well? its a gift and not familiar with products)
Where is the _wireless_ keyboard with numeric pad? Search can't find.
Need to replace one I have. Have to turn it on/off to disconnect/reconnect constantly to get it to work properly (otherwise, stutters incomprehensibly ... type 'a' get 'aaa', etc). Developing apps. Need keypad.
- Asked by Lynne B from Lexington
- Apr 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the _wireless_ keyboard with numeric pad? Search can't find.)
Can this keyboard be use on Apple TV
Can the apple wireless keyboard also work on Apple TV ?
- Asked by Cesar E from Rancho Cucamonga
- Jun 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this keyboard be use on Apple TV)
No answers yet
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Jun 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.
When placing order with Apple online I am given three English keyboard options e.g. Uk Engish, International English and Us English. I live in Ireland so which do I decide on. I would assume that the International English is going to have a Euro Symbol € but it does not.
- Asked by Maria F
- Dec 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.)
Can I unlock keys on a wireless key pad
I just put new batteries in my wireless keyboard but can't type so I can't log on to see if Bluetooth is on what can I do to get it to sync
- Asked by Julie A from Boulder
- May 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I unlock keys on a wireless key pad)
No answers yet
Does it have a case or cover
I bought a Bluetooth keyboard and love it, wondering if you sell a case or sleeve to protect it while traveling .
- Asked by David S from East Lansing
- Feb 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have a case or cover)
Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?
I have been using a Windows desktop at home and my office. Although I have never had a laptop, I have been planning to buy an Apple laptop for use when I travel. However, I recently used an Apple and found its keyboard, in one particular way, to be inferior to the standard keyboards that I have been accustomed to using. Do you agree?
A conventional keyboard has two keys to make deletions. The backspace key deletes characters to the left of the cursor. The delete key deletes characters to the right of the cursor. In contrast, the Apple keyboard has only one key to make deletions. It is the delete key and it deletes characters to the left of the cursor. It appears that if I want to delete characters to the right of the cursor, there is no way to do that directly and simply. Am I correct about that? I must either use a second key or I must first highlight the text and then delete it.
Using a non-Apple conventional keyboard, it is also possible to delete an entire word and one adjacent space in only two strokes by using a combination of the control key and the delete key. The same can be done in the other direction using the control key and the backspace key. How would these two types of deletion most efficiently be done with an Apple keyboard?
The reality seems to be that two keys to delete can operate more efficiently, in more directions, than only one (Apple). Do you agree that the Apple keyboard is less efficient in making deletions than the conventional keyboard when using Word software? What is the best way to get around that inefficiency in a MacBookPro? If there is no way around it, should this discourage me from getting an Apple since I do lots of word processing and deletions?
Does the Apple keyboard have any advantages over the conventional keyboard that I should be aware of?
- Asked by Robert J from Granger
- Feb 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?)
I have just bought a New I Pad 3 and want to by a wireless keyboard for it.
It says that a system requirement is that you have a Bluetooth-enabled MAC computer with MAC OS X with v10.6.8 or later and existing keyboard and mouse for initial setup.
So if I don't own a MAC computer I can't get a wireless keyboard for my I PAD ?
- Asked by Nancy G from Wappingers Falls
- Mar 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have just bought a New I Pad 3 and want to by a wireless keyboard for it.)