Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?
I've got my PS3 and my Mac Mini set up on one screen. Right now I have a wired keyboard for each, but I'd love to use one BT keyboard for both. Is this possible?
- Asked by Apolinar G from Washington
- Nov 27, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?)
Pairing with AppleTV
Sometimes we have data-input needs with the AppleTV, like searches in Netflix and setting up Wi-Fi. The inboard single clicker method is tedious and slow. Will this keyboard pair with AppleTV? Guaranteed? If not, which one will?
Ideal for me is a keyboard which would work for the iPhone 5s, iPad Mini, and the TV.
- Asked by Tim B from Felton
- Mar 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Pairing with AppleTV)
Is this compatible with the PS3?
The previous version of this keyboard had problems pairing to the PS3 system.
- Asked by Darren L from Calgary
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the PS3?)
I have just bought a New I Pad 3 and want to by a wireless keyboard for it.
It says that a system requirement is that you have a Bluetooth-enabled MAC computer with MAC OS X with v10.6.8 or later and existing keyboard and mouse for initial setup.
So if I don't own a MAC computer I can't get a wireless keyboard for my I PAD ?
- Asked by Nancy G from Wappingers Falls
- Mar 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have just bought a New I Pad 3 and want to by a wireless keyboard for it.)
can the keyboard pair with more than one device
- Asked by John C from Newport Beach
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can the keyboard pair with more than one device)
No answers yet
Can I pair two Bluetooth devices with my iPad 3? I have a Jot Touch stylus and was thinking of getting the wireless keyboard.
- Asked by N C from Coquitlam
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair two Bluetooth devices with my iPad 3? I have a Jot Touch stylus and was thinking of getting the wireless keyboard.)
How easy is it to pair this keyboard with multiple devices?
I'd like to be able to use it (at different times) with a MBP, iphone or ipad. I'm wondering if that's easy to do (say by simply toggling bluetooth on and off on each device), or if the keyboard would only let itself be 'paired' with a single device at a time and if I'd have to go through a re-pairing process every time I changed.
- Asked by John J from Wellsville
- Jul 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How easy is it to pair this keyboard with multiple devices?)
Is there a key board for the I Pad Mini. What size is it?
- Asked by Deborah W from Burnsville
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a key board for the I Pad Mini. What size is it?)
Does a mouse have to be used with the keyboard or is there a pad to be uesd?
- Asked by Anne E from Hilton Head Island
- Mar 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does a mouse have to be used with the keyboard or is there a pad to be uesd?)
What are the dimensions of the keyboard for new I-pad ?
- Asked by Jenney P G from Milford
- Apr 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the dimensions of the keyboard for new I-pad ?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!