Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Apr 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)
Is the International English also the British keyboard?
The available products lists a 'British' wireless keyboard but the products available for order doesn't list 'British', it only lists 'International English' does this have a UK Pound £ symbol
- Asked by Terran C
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the International English also the British keyboard?)
Can I swich between International and Chinese keyboard with the Apple keyboard
I am using the Apple wireless keyboard with my iPad Air which is preset to use either the International keyboard or the Chinese Pinyin keyboard. Can I toggle between the two on my wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Irving K
- Mar 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I swich between International and Chinese keyboard with the Apple keyboard)
is the international English best suit for me
I use about 7 different languages when writing, also Polish. My problem is that when I change the language to Polish on my I Pad (hoping to be corrected with the polish signs) instead of "Z" I got "Y"... can I change it somehow? And what's the difference between the international and UK English keyboard.
I say thank you .
- Asked by Bartlomiej G
- Dec 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is the international English best suit for me)
No answers yet
I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.
When placing order with Apple online I am given three English keyboard options e.g. Uk Engish, International English and Us English. I live in Ireland so which do I decide on. I would assume that the International English is going to have a Euro Symbol € but it does not.
- Asked by Maria F
- Dec 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.)
Can I use this keyboard with my iphone?
if I can, how to send the text message from the keyboard?
- Asked by Juan Carlos R from Chicago
- Aug 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard with my iphone?)
is there a keyboard for the iphone?
An external keyboard, making it easier to type?
- Asked by James W from San Francisco
- Oct 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a keyboard for the iphone?)
how do i unlock the keyboard
I was on the computer with my daughter and she hit the keyboard, and a message came up on the screen saying "Keyboard Locked", does anyone know how to unlock the keyboard?
- Asked by Shane S from Calgary
- Dec 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i unlock the keyboard)
No answers yet
If I have a computer at home with a wireless keyboard what would happen if I brought a second wireless keyboard in the room? Would the home computer start to sense the second keyboard and lose connection of the first keyboard, for even a short period of time? Thanks!
- Asked by Terry S from Kailua
- Oct 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Two Keyboards)
can you use this keyboard for multitasking?
Can this keyboard can be configured to enable the multitasking bar on the ipad?
- Asked by Robert H from Drumbo
- Jan 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use this keyboard for multitasking?)
Can I use korean while I use that keyboard??
I live in Canada and I want buy wireless keyboard.
I wonder Can I type korean characters use english keyboard.
- Asked by Wonwoo C from East Lansing
- Aug 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use korean while I use that keyboard??)
How light is the keyboard?
I can't see how light the keyboard is in the product information. Does anyone knows how the keyboard exactly weights with the batteries?
- Asked by Farah S
- Feb 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How light is the keyboard?)
No answers yet
I have the wireless keyboard for the ipad, but I'm wondering if there are covers available for this keyboard? I am a student and would love to have a cover that i could put over my keyboard to act as a buffer against textbooks, food, and other things that consume my backpack. Thanks
- Asked by Erin F from Manvel
- Jul 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (keyboard covers)
Does this keyboard illuminate?
I've had the keyboard for 2 days and I can't seem to illuminate it.
- Asked by Joshua F from Brooklyn
- Dec 2, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard illuminate?)
Can you use this keyboard with the iPhone?
I want to know if you can use the Brightness, Volume, and Play controls on the keyboard with the iPhone.
- Asked by Adam D from Houston
- Sep 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this keyboard with the iPhone?)
Does this keyboard have the US layout?
- the return key is different and the 3 key has # rather than £ - I need the real US keyboard - NOT a UK keyboard
(usually it is model # M....LL/. rather than M....B/.)
- Asked by Graham B from Worthing
- Jul 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard have the US layout?)