Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What type or brand of AA rechargeable battery and charger do I neeed?
- Asked by Robert H from Headland
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What type or brand of AA rechargeable battery and charger do I neeed?)
wireless keyboard recommended battery?
Ever since I replaced the set of batteries that came with the keyboard the range seems to have decreased (even though I am replacing with new/fully charged batteries). Was wondering if there is a preferred brand/type or anyone has noticed a difference with certain types of batteries?
- Asked by Michael H from Tampa
- Aug 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard recommended battery?)
No answers yet
What happened to the aluminum body wireless keyboard for OS X 10.4.11?
The early version of the aluminum body wireless keyboard (2007 using 3 AA batteries) isn't listed in the Apple Store anywhere that I can find. The new wireless keyboard doesn't work properly with 10.4.11. Is there a driver we can download so the new keyboard will work?
- Asked by Roger M from Huntington Beach
- Jan 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What happened to the aluminum body wireless keyboard for OS X 10.4.11?)
Can I unlock keys on a wireless key pad
I just put new batteries in my wireless keyboard but can't type so I can't log on to see if Bluetooth is on what can I do to get it to sync
- Asked by Julie A from Boulder
- May 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I unlock keys on a wireless key pad)
No answers yet
I need to type quietly in meetings. Does this keyboard make any noise?
- Asked by Carolyn E from San Mateo
- Sep 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to type quietly in meetings. Does this keyboard make any noise?)
How to type a question mark on a french version of the keyboard^^^ thanks!!
- Asked by Olivia B from Westmount
- Jun 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to type a question mark on a french version of the keyboard^^^ thanks!!)
does it have portuguese language on it
will I able to use this keyboard for portuguese typing.
- Asked by Ven N
- Jul 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have portuguese language on it)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
how many batteries does it need
how batteries the wireless keyboard need
- Asked by Abod I
- Oct 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how many batteries does it need)
what kind of batteries do you recommend for this keyboard
- Asked by Garon E from Baltimore
- Jan 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what kind of batteries do you recommend for this keyboard)