Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is it posible to use an Spanish Keyboard to write hebrew?
- Asked by Carla D from La Linea De La Concepcion
- Oct 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it posible to use an Spanish Keyboard to write hebrew?)
Can I buy a wireless keyboard in Spanish?
My wired Apple keyboards come with the Spanish ñ letter and the ´accent. Quite useful when you do a lot of writing in Spanish. I would order a wireless keyboard if it came with such. Is it available?
- Asked by German M from Shickshinny
- May 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a wireless keyboard in Spanish?)
iPad Wireless Keyboard Spanish characters?
Using an Apple Wireless Keyboard with an IPad2 and loving it!
Is there a way to change the keyboard setup so it types the several Spanish characters such as ü ?
- Asked by David B from Packwood
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Wireless Keyboard Spanish characters?)
No answers yet
Is it possible to order a wireless Spanish keyboard as a separate item?
I’m currently majoring in Spanish and I’m considering purchasing an Apple wireless Spanish keyboard since I write in Spanish daily. I noticed that Apple now offers a Spanish keyboard as a separate item, however the picture they’re showing for the item is a U.S keyboard whereas Apple shows the appropriate picture for the other foreign language keyboards. I just want to confirm that I would be ordering the correct item. Thank you!
- Asked by Matthew C from Culpeper
- Feb 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to order a wireless Spanish keyboard as a separate item?)
Is there a Hebrew Layout for the keyboard?
Is there a Hebrew layout for the Wireless keyboard or for the numeric keyboard with usb-connection?
And if not, when is it due to come up?
- Asked by Aharon E
- Dec 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a Hebrew Layout for the keyboard?)
Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?
I have an English/Hebrew Apple wireless keyboard. I need to know how to toggle between the languages?
- Asked by Gary K
- Jun 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?)
keying accents on a spanish keyboard.
What is the most effective way to type a letter with an accent above it on an Apple wireless Spanish Keyboard? Can fuction keys be used too?
- Asked by Roy H from Victoria
- Sep 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (keying accents on a spanish keyboard.)
Can I get the keyboard with 3 languages ( English, Russian and Hebrew )?
- Asked by Kiril S from Holon
- Jan 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get the keyboard with 3 languages ( English, Russian and Hebrew )?)
Spanish vs English keyboard differences
Which are the differences between both keyboards?
- Asked by Nylian S from Minneola
- Dec 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Spanish vs English keyboard differences)
No answers yet
Can it come with Japanese writing keyboard?
I plan on buying a MacBook Pro with Japanese keyboard, and want to get an external keyboard for the LED display. If I cannot write Japanese with the external keyboard, buying the Display doesn't make sense.
I wonder if you have that kind of options for the external keyboards.
- Asked by Mamiko Y from Providence
- Nov 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it come with Japanese writing keyboard?)
Is the Apple Wireless Keyboard available with a Spanish keyboard?
- Asked by Michael F from Berkeley
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Apple Wireless Keyboard available with a Spanish keyboard?)
Can I buy a Spanish wireless keyboard as a separate item?
They are now offered as options with the new iMacs. Can I buy one à la carte?
- Asked by Lawrence K from Miami Beach
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a Spanish wireless keyboard as a separate item?)
I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Apr 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)
can you use the wireless keyboard with the my writing spot for ipad app ?
I understand the bluetooth concept and that the wireless keyboard will work with my wireless ipad2 16gb.
The question is will it work with all the ipad apps, specificially the My Writing Spot for I Pad app which costs $4.99.
This apps developer only addresses the issue of syncing on the app support page.
Thanks for all your help!
- Asked by Michael G from Norman
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use the wireless keyboard with the my writing spot for ipad app ?)
Can i get the keyboard in Hebrew sent in the US? Does the extended warranty apply to the keyboard and mouse as well as the computer?
Is there an option to change keyboard input to Polytonic (ie, ancient) Greek when using with iPad?
My trusty MacBook allows me easily to switch between UK English and Polytonic Greek keyboards when writing, but the on-screen keyboard on my iPad does not. My purchase of an iPad keyboard depends on this feature.
- Asked by Susannah B
- Jan 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an option to change keyboard input to Polytonic (ie, ancient) Greek when using with iPad?)
Can I write Chinese characters?
- Asked by Andy N
- Jan 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I write Chinese characters?)
No answers yet
can you use a foreign keyboard with an english macbook?
I have a UK English keyboard MacBook and I want to use a French wireless keyboard with it as I write in French a lot. Is this possible please?
- Asked by Julia G
- Nov 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use a foreign keyboard with an english macbook?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?
Very interested in buying the Wireless keyboard... But does it allow the auto correction as does the iPad when I type on its keyboard.
If I've chosen the French keyboard, it'll autocorrect my French mistakes.
If I've chosen English, it'll autocorrect also, but in English.
That's so amazing that I regret not to have it on my MBP when I happen to write on it...
Thanx in advance.
- Asked by Bruno D
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?)
No answers yet