Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Hi - Can the apple wireless keyboard and wireless mouse connect to multiple devices simultaneously?
for example, can i use the keyboard/mouse with my imac AND with a mac mini, switching between both in TDM mode???
- Asked by Joseph T from New York
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi - Can the apple wireless keyboard and wireless mouse connect to multiple devices simultaneously?)
Can I use this keyboard with my PC if I have a bluetooth dongle??
I would like to upgrade to a wireless keyboard and mouse, but will soon be switching to a Mac. If I buy the keyboard now, will it work on my PC? I don't have Bluetooth, but I can buy a USB dongle and add it pretty easily right?
- Asked by Daniel B from Martel
- Dec 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard with my PC if I have a bluetooth dongle??)
Does the wireless keyboard come with a wireless mouse?
- Asked by Ashlee M from Oklahoma City
- Sep 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard come with a wireless mouse?)
is there a wireless keyboard with numeric keypad?
numeric keypad on wireless keyboard
- Asked by Gordon P from Glasgow
- Mar 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a wireless keyboard with numeric keypad?)
Is there a tutorial for the wireless keyboard?
Is there a tutorial of shortcuts for the apple wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Katherine D from Washington Township
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a tutorial for the wireless keyboard?)
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
Can I buy a wireless keyboard in Spanish?
My wired Apple keyboards come with the Spanish ñ letter and the ´accent. Quite useful when you do a lot of writing in Spanish. I would order a wireless keyboard if it came with such. Is it available?
- Asked by German M from Shickshinny
- May 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a wireless keyboard in Spanish?)
can i use the wireless keyboard with the iphone?
imagine having a portable mini imac that can make phone calls. I thinks this would be extremely popular. We need a wireless keyboard for the iphone
- Asked by Raul M from Lacey
- Nov 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the wireless keyboard with the iphone?)
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard (like in a slot made for it.) so that you can see what you are typing, like a regular computer?
- Asked by Jane C from New Castle
- Apr 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?)
Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?
Very interested in buying the Wireless keyboard... But does it allow the auto correction as does the iPad when I type on its keyboard.
If I've chosen the French keyboard, it'll autocorrect my French mistakes.
If I've chosen English, it'll autocorrect also, but in English.
That's so amazing that I regret not to have it on my MBP when I happen to write on it...
Thanx in advance.
- Asked by Bruno D
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?)
No answers yet
Surfing from the couch: Wireless Keyboard + ?
Magic Mouse? Is there a trackpad option for the keyboard so I can surf from the couch without needing a surface for a mouse? Would a trackball be my best option?
- Asked by Michael S from Cutler Bay
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Surfing from the couch: Wireless Keyboard + ?)
Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?
My husband wants a roll up keyboard that "is made out of that plastic, rubbery stuff". Does Apple make something like that? He wants to be able to travel with it, e.g., be able to "put it in his pocket", at least, put it easily in his iPad carrier.
- Asked by Theresa R from Fort Washington
- Jul 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?)
wireless keyboard recommended battery?
Ever since I replaced the set of batteries that came with the keyboard the range seems to have decreased (even though I am replacing with new/fully charged batteries). Was wondering if there is a preferred brand/type or anyone has noticed a difference with certain types of batteries?
- Asked by Michael H from Tampa
- Aug 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard recommended battery?)
No answers yet