Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
does this wireless keyboard work with the mac mini?
i want to know before i buy it for my mac mini
- Asked by Ryan H from Virginia Beach
- Dec 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this wireless keyboard work with the mac mini?)
How to remap caps-lock and control keys on the wireless keyboard when used with the iPad?
I dislike the position of the control key and finds the caps-lock key mostly useless, so the first thing I do with any keyboard on the Mac is to swap the meaning of these keys in the
OSX keyboard prefererences' modifier keys panel.
Is there a way to do the same on the iPad?
Not being able to so is pretty much a showstopper for me.
- Asked by Vuichiap L from Menlo Park
- Jul 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How to remap caps-lock and control keys on the wireless keyboard when used with the iPad?)
Have the keys been updated for Lion, with the mission control key and such?
I know of the new Mac Air's and wired keyboards, they have updated the keys to include a mission control key as well as other Lion specific keys... Has this been done with newly shipping wireless keyboards?
- Asked by David K from Bristol
- Jul 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Have the keys been updated for Lion, with the mission control key and such?)
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Jun 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?
My husband wants a roll up keyboard that "is made out of that plastic, rubbery stuff". Does Apple make something like that? He wants to be able to travel with it, e.g., be able to "put it in his pocket", at least, put it easily in his iPad carrier.
- Asked by Theresa R from Fort Washington
- Jul 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?)
Can you use this keyboard with the iPhone?
I want to know if you can use the Brightness, Volume, and Play controls on the keyboard with the iPhone.
- Asked by Adam D from Houston
- Sep 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this keyboard with the iPhone?)
Can the Apple Wireless Keyboard control iPad music and video playback?
Play, pause, FF, rewind?
Volume when not docked?
Song and video selection?
- Asked by Stephen C M from Raleigh
- Dec 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple Wireless Keyboard control iPad music and video playback?)
can the apple wireless keyboard be used with a MacBook? May I also buy a mouse, separately, for use with the keyboard?
I just want to know whether I can buy an apple wireless keyboard and use it with my MacBook. I also want to know if I can buy a mouse separately for use with the keyboard.
- Asked by Pamela H from Statesville
- Mar 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can the apple wireless keyboard be used with a MacBook? May I also buy a mouse, separately, for use with the keyboard?)
Can I purchase and use a mac wireless keyboard and mouse to use with a macbook pro?
Basically, I want to buy the thunderbolt screen and use the keyboard/mouse combination that's great on the iMac, but I want the ability to be portable AND I want to be able to upgrade the graphics chip (which I sadly just found out I cannot upgrade on an iMac.)
- Asked by Angela W from Nelson
- Apr 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I purchase and use a mac wireless keyboard and mouse to use with a macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Mac
Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?
I have an English/Hebrew Apple wireless keyboard. I need to know how to toggle between the languages?
- Asked by Gary K
- Jun 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?)
Can I use this keyboard if I have just an iPad not a Mac computer
I have a iPad and would like to buy a keyboard for it. Can I buy a wireless keyboard even if I do not have a Mac computer? Thank you
- Asked by James M from Riverside
- Jan 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard if I have just an iPad not a Mac computer)
I have just bought a New I Pad 3 and want to by a wireless keyboard for it.
It says that a system requirement is that you have a Bluetooth-enabled MAC computer with MAC OS X with v10.6.8 or later and existing keyboard and mouse for initial setup.
So if I don't own a MAC computer I can't get a wireless keyboard for my I PAD ?
- Asked by Nancy G from Wappingers Falls
- Mar 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have just bought a New I Pad 3 and want to by a wireless keyboard for it.)
I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.
When placing order with Apple online I am given three English keyboard options e.g. Uk Engish, International English and Us English. I live in Ireland so which do I decide on. I would assume that the International English is going to have a Euro Symbol € but it does not.
- Asked by Maria F
- Dec 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.)
Can I buy a Norwegian keyboard from an American Mac store ?
I know I can buy an English wireless keyboard for Macs in a Mac Store in Norway but can I buy a Norwegian wireless keyboard for Macs here in Seattle ?
- Asked by Dinnie B
- Apr 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a Norwegian keyboard from an American Mac store ?)
are this Apple wireless keyboard used on computers that's operated with windows?
i want to use this Apple wireless keyboard on my PC or my laptop that use windows 8 too, not just on my ipad. can i operated it on windows 8? please help me :)
- Asked by Hermanto C
- Feb 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (are this Apple wireless keyboard used on computers that's operated with windows?)
Does this use the same keyboard "skin" protector as the non-wireless Apple Keyboard?
Both keyboards look identical, the only difference is that one is wireless and the other is not. There are keyboard "skins" (protector covers) made for the non-wireless keyboard. I want to know if I can buy that same protector for this new wireless keyboard.
- Asked by Marton C from Huntington Beach
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this use the same keyboard "skin" protector as the non-wireless Apple Keyboard?)