Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
How easy is it to pair this keyboard with multiple devices?
I'd like to be able to use it (at different times) with a MBP, iphone or ipad. I'm wondering if that's easy to do (say by simply toggling bluetooth on and off on each device), or if the keyboard would only let itself be 'paired' with a single device at a time and if I'd have to go through a re-pairing process every time I changed.
- Asked by John J from Wellsville
- Jul 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How easy is it to pair this keyboard with multiple devices?)
Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?
I've got my PS3 and my Mac Mini set up on one screen. Right now I have a wired keyboard for each, but I'd love to use one BT keyboard for both. Is this possible?
- Asked by Apolinar G from Washington
- Nov 27, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?)
can the keyboard pair with more than one device
- Asked by John C from Newport Beach
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can the keyboard pair with more than one device)
No answers yet
Hi - Can the apple wireless keyboard and wireless mouse connect to multiple devices simultaneously?
for example, can i use the keyboard/mouse with my imac AND with a mac mini, switching between both in TDM mode???
- Asked by Joseph T from New York
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi - Can the apple wireless keyboard and wireless mouse connect to multiple devices simultaneously?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Can I pair two Bluetooth devices with my iPad 3? I have a Jot Touch stylus and was thinking of getting the wireless keyboard.
- Asked by N C from Coquitlam
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair two Bluetooth devices with my iPad 3? I have a Jot Touch stylus and was thinking of getting the wireless keyboard.)
Pairing with AppleTV
Sometimes we have data-input needs with the AppleTV, like searches in Netflix and setting up Wi-Fi. The inboard single clicker method is tedious and slow. Will this keyboard pair with AppleTV? Guaranteed? If not, which one will?
Ideal for me is a keyboard which would work for the iPhone 5s, iPad Mini, and the TV.
- Asked by Tim B from Felton
- Mar 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Pairing with AppleTV)
Does this keyboard work with the first generation ipad?
Does the keyboard works with the original (1st Generation) iPad?
is it easy to install?
- Asked by Diana H from Memphis
- Aug 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard work with the first generation ipad?)
will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously
I have both and can get my bluetooth to pair, then it abruptly drops the connection maybe a minute later. I am trying to use the extra keyboard with a lightroom skin as a helper in lightroom..
- Asked by Denise T from Lakeside
- Jan 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously)
Pair one time, auto connect every time?
I plan to buy a bluetooth dongle and use the wireless keyboard with my Powermac G5 which needs password to login. If I paired the wireless keyboard, does it means my G5 will auto connect it every time when I start the machine and no need to click connect before I can start typing something? I was concern it will not connect by itself upon startup and that way I can't type my password and get on the desktop.
- Asked by Gary Pang Nin C
- Nov 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Pair one time, auto connect every time?)
Is this compatible with the PS3?
The previous version of this keyboard had problems pairing to the PS3 system.
- Asked by Darren L from Calgary
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the PS3?)