Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I use this keyboard with my iphone?
if I can, how to send the text message from the keyboard?
- Asked by Juan Carlos R from Chicago
- Aug 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard with my iphone?)
is there a keyboard for the iphone?
An external keyboard, making it easier to type?
- Asked by James W from San Francisco
- Oct 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a keyboard for the iphone?)
how do i unlock the keyboard
I was on the computer with my daughter and she hit the keyboard, and a message came up on the screen saying "Keyboard Locked", does anyone know how to unlock the keyboard?
- Asked by Shane S from Calgary
- Dec 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i unlock the keyboard)
No answers yet
If I have a computer at home with a wireless keyboard what would happen if I brought a second wireless keyboard in the room? Would the home computer start to sense the second keyboard and lose connection of the first keyboard, for even a short period of time? Thanks!
- Asked by Terry S from Kailua
- Oct 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Two Keyboards)
can you use this keyboard for multitasking?
Can this keyboard can be configured to enable the multitasking bar on the ipad?
- Asked by Robert H from Drumbo
- Jan 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use this keyboard for multitasking?)
I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Apr 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)
Can I use korean while I use that keyboard??
I live in Canada and I want buy wireless keyboard.
I wonder Can I type korean characters use english keyboard.
- Asked by Wonwoo C from East Lansing
- Aug 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use korean while I use that keyboard??)
How light is the keyboard?
I can't see how light the keyboard is in the product information. Does anyone knows how the keyboard exactly weights with the batteries?
- Asked by Farah S
- Feb 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How light is the keyboard?)
No answers yet
I have the wireless keyboard for the ipad, but I'm wondering if there are covers available for this keyboard? I am a student and would love to have a cover that i could put over my keyboard to act as a buffer against textbooks, food, and other things that consume my backpack. Thanks
- Asked by Erin F from Manvel
- Jul 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (keyboard covers)
Does this keyboard illuminate?
I've had the keyboard for 2 days and I can't seem to illuminate it.
- Asked by Joshua F from Brooklyn
- Dec 2, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard illuminate?)
Can you use this keyboard with the iPhone?
I want to know if you can use the Brightness, Volume, and Play controls on the keyboard with the iPhone.
- Asked by Adam D from Houston
- Sep 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this keyboard with the iPhone?)
Does this keyboard have the US layout?
- the return key is different and the 3 key has # rather than £ - I need the real US keyboard - NOT a UK keyboard
(usually it is model # M....LL/. rather than M....B/.)
- Asked by Graham B from Worthing
- Jul 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard have the US layout?)
what should you use to clean the keyboard?
Keys are starting to show dirt form continual use. What is recommended to clean the keyboard back to its white keys and silver base?
- Asked by Brandon G from San Diego
- Nov 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what should you use to clean the keyboard?)
What is the warrantee of this keyboard?
I received this keyboard as a gift last Xmas, and the I & O buttons have stopped working. Does anyone know what the warrantee is? Thanks you.
- Asked by Mark S from Harrisburg
- Nov 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warrantee of this keyboard?)
No answers yet