Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
If my workplace purchased 3 or 4 iPads with wireless keyboards, would we be able to type without interference from another keyboard?
- Asked by Jed D from Cozad
- Jun 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (If my workplace purchased 3 or 4 iPads with wireless keyboards, would we be able to type without interference from another keyboard?)
iPad Wireless Keyboard Spanish characters?
Using an Apple Wireless Keyboard with an IPad2 and loving it!
Is there a way to change the keyboard setup so it types the several Spanish characters such as ü ?
- Asked by David B from Packwood
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Wireless Keyboard Spanish characters?)
No answers yet
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard (like in a slot made for it.) so that you can see what you are typing, like a regular computer?
- Asked by Jane C from New Castle
- Apr 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?)
I was considering purchasing a wireless keyboard for use with and IPad ~1. Will it do more than typing? Can i navigate w/o touching screen?
- Asked by Sharon G from Las Vegas
- Aug 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I was considering purchasing a wireless keyboard for use with and IPad ~1. Will it do more than typing? Can i navigate w/o touching screen?)
Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?
My husband wants a roll up keyboard that "is made out of that plastic, rubbery stuff". Does Apple make something like that? He wants to be able to travel with it, e.g., be able to "put it in his pocket", at least, put it easily in his iPad carrier.
- Asked by Theresa R from Fort Washington
- Jul 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?)
can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?
I'm buying an iPad for school and i love the idea of a wireless keyboard! but i cant purchase it if i can not attach it to the iPad smart case. Do I have to get a separate case that already has a keyboard? because i love the idea of being able to attach and dettach a wireless keyboard from the iPad case. So can i attach the wireless keyboard to the iPad case?
- Asked by Angelica M from Melbourne
- Nov 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
is the apple wireless keyboard only able to connect with bluetooth
i have a computer without blue tooth but it has many spare usb spots. is there a usb device that can send a signal to the keyboard so it will still work with out bluetooth, almost like a wireless mouse. or do i have to ask a computer shop to install bluetooth to my computer itself
- Asked by Alex S from Naperville
- Aug 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is the apple wireless keyboard only able to connect with bluetooth)
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Jun 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
Does Apple Wireless Keyboard's 4 arrow keys when connect the Ipad 3?
- Asked by Hankai I from Eureka
- Oct 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple Wireless Keyboard's 4 arrow keys when connect the Ipad 3?)
Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?
Very interested in buying the Wireless keyboard... But does it allow the auto correction as does the iPad when I type on its keyboard.
If I've chosen the French keyboard, it'll autocorrect my French mistakes.
If I've chosen English, it'll autocorrect also, but in English.
That's so amazing that I regret not to have it on my MBP when I happen to write on it...
Thanx in advance.
- Asked by Bruno D
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?)
No answers yet
Can I purchase and use a mac wireless keyboard and mouse to use with a macbook pro?
Basically, I want to buy the thunderbolt screen and use the keyboard/mouse combination that's great on the iMac, but I want the ability to be portable AND I want to be able to upgrade the graphics chip (which I sadly just found out I cannot upgrade on an iMac.)
- Asked by Angela W from Nelson
- Apr 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I purchase and use a mac wireless keyboard and mouse to use with a macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Mac
wireless keyboard recommended battery?
Ever since I replaced the set of batteries that came with the keyboard the range seems to have decreased (even though I am replacing with new/fully charged batteries). Was wondering if there is a preferred brand/type or anyone has noticed a difference with certain types of batteries?
- Asked by Michael H from Tampa
- Aug 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard recommended battery?)
No answers yet
does it have portuguese language on it
will I able to use this keyboard for portuguese typing.
- Asked by Ven N
- Jul 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have portuguese language on it)