Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I buy a Norwegian keyboard from an American Mac store ?
I know I can buy an English wireless keyboard for Macs in a Mac Store in Norway but can I buy a Norwegian wireless keyboard for Macs here in Seattle ?
- Asked by Dinnie B
- Apr 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a Norwegian keyboard from an American Mac store ?)
Norwegian letters, Æ, Ø, Å
Is it possible to get the letters Æ, Ø, Å from this keyboard?
- Asked by Petter B from Linden
- Nov 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Norwegian letters, Æ, Ø, Å)
does this wireless keyboard work with the mac mini?
i want to know before i buy it for my mac mini
- Asked by Ryan H from Virginia Beach
- Dec 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this wireless keyboard work with the mac mini?)
Can I use this keyboard if I have just an iPad not a Mac computer
I have a iPad and would like to buy a keyboard for it. Can I buy a wireless keyboard even if I do not have a Mac computer? Thank you
- Asked by James M from Riverside
- Jan 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard if I have just an iPad not a Mac computer)
do you have any refurbished wireless keyboards
I JUST PURCHASED A REFURBISHED MAC AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY A REFURBISHED WIRLESS KEY BOARD
- Asked by Camil M from Tupper Lake
- Oct 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do you have any refurbished wireless keyboards)
Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac?
I have an Ipad with retina display, but I don't have any Mac computers, and no plan to buy a Mac computer. Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac computer?
- Asked by Shi Hong C from Kuching
- Jul 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac?)
Can I use this keyboard with my PC if I have a bluetooth dongle??
I would like to upgrade to a wireless keyboard and mouse, but will soon be switching to a Mac. If I buy the keyboard now, will it work on my PC? I don't have Bluetooth, but I can buy a USB dongle and add it pretty easily right?
- Asked by Daniel B from Martel
- Dec 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard with my PC if I have a bluetooth dongle??)
Does this keyboard work with the new iPad Air.
I just bought the new iPad Air and I wanted to buy the keyboard at the same time but the store said they didn't have the keyboard that went with my purchase. Does this keyboard work with my iPad Air?
- Asked by Jessica G from Burbank
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard work with the new iPad Air.)
I intend to buy a Mac mini with a wireless keyboard. Is it possible to set up the wireless keyboard without using a wired one?
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
How to buy an Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad that has both English + THAI letters?
I want to buy an Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad that has both English + THAI letters. I went to the local apple retailers and they only had wireless ones that has both English and Thai keys. They told me I had to come order the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad with both English + THAI letters online using my computer serial number. But I still can't find it anywhere in the apple online store.
- Asked by Cinrus C from Bangkok
- Jan 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to buy an Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad that has both English + THAI letters?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Does the Arabic keyboard come with English characters as well? Can i buy it from the online apple store to be shipped to a US address?
- Asked by Passant S from Cairo
- Dec 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Arabic keyboard come with English characters as well? Can i buy it from the online apple store to be shipped to a US address?)
How can I get it to work with new mac mini with out having to buy the usb key board as well?
I would like to buy a mac mini with a wirelees key board & mighty mouse but I have neither a usb keyboard or a usb mouse.
- Asked by Clark R from Coleville
- Dec 9, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get it to work with new mac mini with out having to buy the usb key board as well?)
Has this keyboard been updated for OSX Lion? Is the F4 button Launchpad and is the F3 button Mission Control (not Dashboard and Expose respectively)?
I was about to buy a new wireless keyboard from the London, Regent St, Apple Store when a Genius told me that the keyboard still had Snow Leopard keys on it (and not updated for Lion as the picture above shows). Is this keyboard in the Apple Online Store different?
Can I buy a wireless keyboard in Spanish?
My wired Apple keyboards come with the Spanish ñ letter and the ´accent. Quite useful when you do a lot of writing in Spanish. I would order a wireless keyboard if it came with such. Is it available?
- Asked by German M from Shickshinny
- May 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a wireless keyboard in Spanish?)
where can i buy keyboard with cyrillic and english?
i live in the states but family is russian. looking for wireless english keyboard with alternate cyrillic letters on it.
- Asked by Chris B from Fort Mill
- Jan 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (where can i buy keyboard with cyrillic and english?)
I bought a USB keyboard by mistake with my new iMac. Can I buy a wifi keyboard and have both? Or would that confuse my iMac?
Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?
I have been using a Windows desktop at home and my office. Although I have never had a laptop, I have been planning to buy an Apple laptop for use when I travel. However, I recently used an Apple and found its keyboard, in one particular way, to be inferior to the standard keyboards that I have been accustomed to using. Do you agree?
A conventional keyboard has two keys to make deletions. The backspace key deletes characters to the left of the cursor. The delete key deletes characters to the right of the cursor. In contrast, the Apple keyboard has only one key to make deletions. It is the delete key and it deletes characters to the left of the cursor. It appears that if I want to delete characters to the right of the cursor, there is no way to do that directly and simply. Am I correct about that? I must either use a second key or I must first highlight the text and then delete it.
Using a non-Apple conventional keyboard, it is also possible to delete an entire word and one adjacent space in only two strokes by using a combination of the control key and the delete key. The same can be done in the other direction using the control key and the backspace key. How would these two types of deletion most efficiently be done with an Apple keyboard?
The reality seems to be that two keys to delete can operate more efficiently, in more directions, than only one (Apple). Do you agree that the Apple keyboard is less efficient in making deletions than the conventional keyboard when using Word software? What is the best way to get around that inefficiency in a MacBookPro? If there is no way around it, should this discourage me from getting an Apple since I do lots of word processing and deletions?
Does the Apple keyboard have any advantages over the conventional keyboard that I should be aware of?
- Asked by Robert J from Granger
- Feb 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?)