Similar questions from the community
How can I listen to my nano 5 radiowhile it is in a speaker dock?
- Asked by Lisa S from Lakewood
- Dec 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I listen to my nano 5 radiowhile it is in a speaker dock?)
are there speakers and or a dock for the ipod shuffle?
I want to get a dock and speaker for the ipod shuffle.
- Asked by Angela M
- Nov 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (are there speakers and or a dock for the ipod shuffle?)
usb cable for 5th gen classic
My nano isn't big enough. My son gave me his old classic (5th gen - last 3 YMV). I used my nano cable to charge it and had no effect on battery level. Does the classic 5th gen use a unique cable? the cables I have work interchangably with my iphone, nano and ipad2. Plugged same cable into a USB port and it immediately brought up itunes and all my ipod classic specifics. Loaded several MBs of music using same cable onto classic. Thanks!
- Asked by Mark F from Billings
- Oct 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (usb cable for 5th gen classic)
3rd generation iTouch charging vs. 1st/2nd gen
I'm looking to buy a set of portable (boombox) speakers to work with my 3rd Gen iTouch. MANY of the speakers say they support generations 1 and 2... but fail to mention if they support Gen 3. Is this b/c the design is just that old (i.e. when they were designed and first sold, those were the only 2 generations of iTouch available)? Or, is there an incompatibility b/w Generations 2 and 3 (or 4)? If it helps, I'm looking at (among others) the inMotion Kick and M402SR by Altec Lansing
On a related note, if it says Universal iPod dock for iPod... does that mean it will work with all gen's of iTouch?
- Asked by Doug G from Marion
- Dec 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (3rd generation iTouch charging vs. 1st/2nd gen)
How do I connect iPod Shuffle to external speakers
- Asked by Walter R from Portland
- Oct 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect iPod Shuffle to external speakers)
I have an old iPod nano. can I use an iPod shuffle cable for it?
- Asked by Shepard P from New Haven
- Jan 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an old iPod nano. can I use an iPod shuffle cable for it?)
how can i connect my ipad2 to an ipod dock?
- Asked by Alicia G from Cincinnati
- Aug 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i connect my ipad2 to an ipod dock?)
No answers yet
Will the iphone 4 charger work on an ipod nano 4th gen?
Will the iPhone 4 phone charger work on the iPod Nano 4th Generation to charge and synch with iTunes?
- Asked by Kristen W from Parsippany
- Jan 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the iphone 4 charger work on an ipod nano 4th gen?)
What cable do I need to connect my nano to the radio accesory port in my BMW
- Asked by William S from Wayne
- Oct 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to connect my nano to the radio accesory port in my BMW)
Want to connect my ipod nano 7th generation to my factory radio do they make a connector that will plug into my ipod nano into my factory radio
I need to connect my ipod touch to the car aux jack. Would the ipod shuffle usb cable work for this?
I have the current ipod touch and want to connect it to the car aux jack to listen to it on our trip to france.
- Asked by Clare D from East Kilbride
- Jun 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to connect my ipod touch to the car aux jack. Would the ipod shuffle usb cable work for this?)
ihave lost my usb connector dock for ipod shuffle(2gen).any cable like the above availble for 2nd generation ?if not then suggest me any other.
I have the IPod Nano 3.6 GB model MA426LL VERSION 1.1.1 and I need th USB cable to connect to my laptop to download music, which one do I need?
what cable do i need to plug my ipod touch into a stereo
i am haveing a birthday party and i want to make a playlist on my ipod touch and play it through the speakers through the pools sound system but they have their sound system linke through a radio so i need a cable that hooks my ipod touch to this radio!
- Asked by Kelly J from Hixson
- Mar 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i need to plug my ipod touch into a stereo)